• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Players:
  1. @JaggedJimmyJay (Ultra Necrozma, Mafia Godfather Rolecop)
  2. @Sloonei
  3. @Ereshkigal (Yveltal, Town Tracker and Restless Spirit)
  4. @Max1996 @ReturnofMCH (Lunala, Town 1x Bulletproof)
  5. @novaselinenever
  6. @speedchuck
  7. @DekuNut
  8. @TheCapsFan
  9. @bulba account
  10. @Dale @Former (Mega Gengar, Mafia Roleblocker and 1x Silencer)
  11. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. @AussieEevee (Marshadow, Mafia 1x Ninja, 1x Strongman, and 1x Role Thief)
  13. @Calvin ッ
Spectators:
  1. @Contrainer
  2. @Officer Snake
MOD: @Elieson

Timeline:
Day 1
Night 1 (AussieEevee lynched, Mafia 1x Ninja, 1x Strongman and 1x Role Thief)
Day 2
Night 2 (Max1996/ReturnofMCH lynched, Town 1x Bulletproof)
Day 3 (Ereshkigal killed, Town Tracker and Restless Spirit; JaggedJimmyJay killed, Mafia Godfather Rolecop)
Night 3 (Dale/Former lynched, Mafia Roleblocker and 1x Silencer)
Dear Dale Former,

You are Mega Gengar!

Probably the most controversial Pokémon in the Ubers metagame, you (or your ability, more specifically) were the subject of an ill-conceived suspect test during XY that left a permanent impact on the Ubers community. The reason why you are disliked by many is your ability, Shadow Tag, which allows you to trap any Pokémon that isn't Ghost type and potentially remove it from the game. This is a mechanic that is seen as uncompetitive by many, thus being a reason for the divide. Anyway, every night you can PM me Trap: (user) and then you will prevent them from using their role. Additionally, once during the game, you may PM me Taunt: (user)and that user will be silenced during the next day phase, completely unable to communicate in the thread or in factional communications. Be warned, however, that if you do this, it will be publicly announced in the thread that the user was silenced.

Anyway, you are basically the Roleblocker and 1x Silencer. You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or if there is nothing that can stop this from happening.

Night 3 has begun and ends in 24 hours.

in that case, SMS is undoubtedly the serial killer. An alternating vigshot/commuter is definitely a role that works for 3p

tinfoil theories that Sloonei and Speedchuck are scum, but either is obviously extremely unlikely now that the third mafia has flipped (believable given the town power level LOL)

since SMS shot last night I assume he commutes tonight, I predict nobody dies in the night. If you all are really this worried about me/speedchuck/capsfan being a cult, then we can probably figure something out, but my gut tells me that some digging will prove a cult to be nigh impossible

if anything ereshkigal thinking it is a possibility makes it impossible :lapras: look at me using emotes on my computer now

in that case, SMS is undoubtedly the serial killer. An alternating vigshot/commuter is definitely a role that works for 3p

tinfoil theories that Sloonei and Speedchuck are scum, but either is obviously extremely unlikely now that the third mafia has flipped (believable given the town power level LOL)

since SMS shot last night I assume he commutes tonight, I predict nobody dies in the night. If you all are really this worried about me/speedchuck/capsfan being a cult, then we can probably figure something out, but my gut tells me that some digging will prove a cult to be nigh impossible

if anything ereshkigal thinking it is a possibility makes it impossible :lapras: look at me using emotes on my computer now
Go ahead and explain to us why the cult is impossible rather than just insisting that ereshkigal is wrong.

I give bulba account an F- for his response to ereshkigal so far. If I was his teacher I'd hold him back a grade.

I disagree wholeheartedly. They've raised some valid concerns against you.
You've addressed none of them.
because they are invalid
this is literally my first game with them and they act like they can read my intents without any effort, they are attributing things to me like "being unwilling to mass claim" when in reality I was on vacation in hawaii and cooperating with other voices in the game to agree on a mass claim before just outing myself as cop (to do so would be stupid in my opinion)
and I can point to objectively bad plays they have made, like claiming tracker when it was not necessary, and claiming my visit to caps fan when it was not necessary
they are the one who forced me into this situation- if they had simply kept their big mouth shut chuck could have claimed cop for me and I would be extremely safe as a cop should be

I really do not think I deserve to have my time wasted rebutting their trash tier efforts to tinfoil me into getting lynched

Back
Top Bottom