• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 4/Taught/2-20-13)

Oh you are right - I must have made a mistake then. Even worse then.

@Momoka I just realized you never changed the title for Night 4.

Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Night 4/Loyalty/2-23-13)

1. @Akuraito;
2. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Fushimi;
4. @Zima;
5. @Yata;
6. @HumanDawn;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Dark Blueberry;
9. @Insanish Danish; -
10. @Booster Gold;
11. @Gotpika;
12. @m0ckingbird20;
13. @Doctor jokool;
15. @Shinobu;

Yuki couldn't find Zero anywhere. It was like he just disappeared... no where to be found on campus. Searching frantically in any place she could think of, she finally stopped at the headmaster's room. "Headmaster..." She knocked on his door softly, waiting for him to open it.

"Yuki? Is something wrong?" He asked, slowly cracking the door to open it a little. "... Well. Of course something is wrong... there has been an influx of murders." Walking back inside his room, he motioned for Yuki to do the same.

Looking down at the floor, she wondered if the headmaster knew of Zero's whereabouts. "Headmaster... have you seen Zero lately? He hasn't been on patrol ever since Takamiya-sensei's murder, and well... I'm worried." Hearing a sound of nervousness in her voice, the headmaster walked towards the window and looked solemnly. He didn't know what to tell her... he had no idea where Zero was. He must've left the Academy or worse, died.

As both were thinking, a loud noise suddenly came from outside the halls. "What the..? What was that? There aren't any students here anymore besides the night class..." Walking out to look, the headmaster stopped her. "Let me go check first."

Watching him walk out, she waited for a few moments as he disappeared in the distance. Waiting, waiting, waiting... after it had been 30 minutes, she got up from where she was sitting next to the door and decided to go check out the noise.

Walking quietly with her Artemis Rod out, she sensed another presence. "Who is it!?" She shouted, swiftly turning around and pointing her Artemis at the figure... to see it was Ruka Souen. "R... Ruka?"

Ruka looked a little annoyed that Yuki pointed Artemis at her, but she also couldn't blame her for being cautious. Since all the other Night Class students were mysteriously gone besides Kaname and her... there was reason to be nervous. "I heard a noise out here. I decided to check it out." She calmly said, walking past Yuki.

"W-wait! It's not safe to go alone!"

"Isn't that what you were going to do?"

Gulping, she knew Ruka was right, but now that there were two of them... they should work together. "I know. But there are two of us now, which is better than one. I'll go with you." Clutching her Artemis Rod tightly, Ruka sighed and shrugged. "Fine. Just don't get in my way."

Quickly making their way to where they heard the noise, Yuki hoped that the headmaster was okay... him, and Kaname. She hadn't seen him in a while, so she was hoping he was fine. "Eh..?" Glancing around, she suddenly realized Ruka was gone. "Ruka..? Ruka!" Calling out her name several times, she began to run off looking for her.

Seeing that she looked all around the Day Dorms, she decided to go check out the Night Class' Dorm... even though she didn't want to. Making it there, she went inside slowly... eyeing up her surroundings. Realizing she made her way to Kaname's room, she decided to walk in... knocking first, of course. "Kaname..? Can I come in?"

Not getting any reply, she went on in anyway. And much to her surprise, she saw something very unpleasant... Ruka dead, on the ground. And a vampire sitting on Kaname's desk. "Sara... Shirabuki..."

"Ah, a human girl. You look like you would make a good meal... although I just ate. So I'll let you off before Kaname finds me."

"Wait, no you can't---!"

As she said that, Sara was already gone. "Ruka..." She softly said, kneeling down to look at her. "Huh..?" Yuki could then feel a hand on her shoulder. Who was it? The headmaster?

"Headmaster--" Looking over quickly, she saw that the person was actually Kaname. "Kaname! Kaname... I'm sorry I came in here, but listen, Ruka is dead and I saw Sara Shirabuki...!"

Kaname coldly gazed at her... "I know. I could have stopped it. But I chose not to."

Yuki's eyes widened from fear... his voice sounded so distant. He didn't seem like the same person who saved her before. "Wh...what? Then... is the headmaster also..."

"Dead? Yes, he is. I'm sorry, Yuki. This was necessary. Everyone here would have gotten in the way... you can live, of course."

"No... no! I don't want to live... if everyone I knew is dead now! What is the point in a life like that!? And you... Kaname, you did this?! I thought you were a good vampire...!"

Realizing she was beyond a sensible conversation now, he stuck out his hand and put it on her head. "No... what are you doing!? Stop---" It was too late. He erased her memories of this event... and decided to bite down on her neck to make her a vampire.

"I'm sorry, Yuki. I'm not a good vampire."​

Dear Yata, you are...
78144.jpg
“I want to change something… so I have to be the one to act.”
You are a human.
You are Yuki Cross! When you were about six years old, you were left all alone in a blizzard with no memories prior to that point. Kaname Kuran saved you from a rogue vampire and he is very dear to you. Zero Kiryu came later in your life and he became a precious person to you and you always care for him, no matter what. You are what is called a “guardian” of Cross Academy, along with Zero Kiryu.
Due to being such a caring and supportive person, you can protect someone each night from a night kill. Just PM me “Night x, Protect: [Insert username]”.
You are allied with the town, you win when all the mafia are lynched.​

Yata has been killed. She was Yuki Cross, allied with the town.

Dear Gotpika, you are...
78136.jpg
“I want to show him… that I’m a cool, dependable woman.”
You are a vampire.
You are Ruka Souen! A student of the Night Class at Cross Academy, you adore Kaname Kuran and get a bit jealous when he’s with Yuki Cross. You are respected and are very confident in your actions. You can often be seen with Akatsuki Kain or Hanabusa Aido, both of which you have known since your childhood.
Since your vampire ability has to do with the mind, once in the game you can stop a lynch from happening by manipulating the minds of those who voted and turn it into a no lynch. When you choose to, PM me “Day x, Stop Lynch on; [Insert username]”.

Gotpika has been killed. He was Ruka Souen, allied with the town.

Dear Midorikawa, you are...
78130.jpg
“Well… since ancient times, vampires have been the enemies of humans… but there are vampires that want to peacefully co-exist.”
You are both a vampire and human.
You are Kaien Cross! You are the headmaster of Cross Academy and Yuki’s foster father. You have known Kaname Kuran for a while, and adopted Yuki when she had no where else to go. You are usually goofy and carefree, but you are also very serious and stern. Years ago, you were a vampire hunter that worked for the Hunters Society. You have a wish that vampires and humans can coexist together.
Due to having some vampire genes, you have lived for a very long time. Living for what seems like forever, if you get lynched or killed in game, you come back. Although upon coming back, you cannot communicate in PMs and can speak only once every day phase. You also are not allowed to vote.

Midorikawa has been killed. She was Kaien Cross, allied with the town.

Meanwhile, Sara Shirabuki left on her own to live in another town... trying to gain more humans to create an army. Of course, she also had enough humans to snack from time to time. She was determined to become queen... and eventually, she could become that. With Cross Academy out of her way, Sara could convert as many humans as she liked.​

Dear Dark Blueberry, you are...
78146.jpg
“I’m going to become a queen.”
You are a vampire.
You are Sara Shirabuki! A pureblood vampire, you are extremely powerful. You have the desire to create many human pawns and do so by attending an all girls school and using them for this purpose. It is unclear on what you think of both Kaname Kuran and Yuki Cross, but you are not on good terms with either one. You are using Takuma Ichijo and threatened him to stay with you. You are always calm, but you are also very violent when you don’t get what you want. You even murdered a vampire hunter along with your fiancé.
Skilled at manipulating others, you can silence someone once a night so they cannot speak that following day phase, along with speaking in PMs. Just PM me “Night x, Silence: [Insert username]”.
You are allied with the mafia, you win when the town is equal/outnumbered.​

Dark Blueberry has won the game. She was Sara Shirabuki, allied with the mafia.

Seiren had done a good job with getting rid of some of the Cross Academy students and proved herself eternally loyal to her Lord Kaname. She went to live with him and Yuki, a new vampire.

Catering to his every need, she wouldn't have her life any other way.​

Dear Shinobu, you are...
78137.jpg
“My lord… he has made his move.”
You are a vampire.
You are Seiren! A member of the Night Class, you are extremely loyal to Kaname Kuran. You barely speak, but you always maintain your calm demeanor. Everything you do seems to involve Kaname, and you would not hesitate to kill someone if you thought they were going to harm him in some way. You kill without hesitation and seem quite cold.
You are the strongman. Once in the game, you can make the kill and it will work no matter what protection was used against the player.

Shinobu has won the game. He was Seiren, allied with the mafia.

Kaname had finally gotten all he wanted... getting away from the Academy, he lived in a mansion surrounded by trees everywhere. No one could bother him there. And likewise, the same went to Yuki.

Finally getting over the fact she was a vampire, Yuki still never remembered what happened at the Academy and thought everyone was still alive. Kaname never told her... that way she wouldn't be overcome with 'unnecessary feelings'. He was actually satisfied.

Dear Akuraito, you are...
78131.png
“Yuki… is my dear girl. The only one in the entire world.”
You are a vampire.
You are Kaname Kuran! You are a pureblood vampire and also the head of the Night Class. All the Night Class students respect and obey you, Day Class students also adore you. The only person you hold dearly is Yuki Cross and you would do absolutely anything for her. You do not like Zero Kiryu and despite being calm most the time, you can get very agitated and take extreme measures for situations. You have an agenda that no one seems to know about, and it is unclear whether it is good or bad…
Due to gaining full trust of the Night and Day class along with the vampire senate, you are the godfather who comes up as town. You are a roleblocker as well, and you can roleblock a player each night.

Akuraito has won the game. She was Kaname Kuran, allied with the mafia.

The game is over! Mafia has won!

Congratulations mafia and I hope you all had fun! Sorry for my late phase changes. XD And I wish I could have included all the roles I had planned, but I am very thankful for all those who joined and kept the game going!

Mafia QT: Vampire's HQ - QuickTopic free message board hosting

If you all want ratings, tell me and I'll make an effort to do them!

I'm still so surprised I managed to survive, LOL. X3 i was freaking out about this game over Skype to Human so much omg In any case, good game, everyone~ And thanks for letting me play, Rio! <3

a rating would be nice, but only if you want to, okay? XD

[video=youtube;MdN0NXgjsn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8[/video]

Well this game was frankly a mess. It was also me pretty much freaking out over all of Akuraito's actions.

Wow I called out two of the mafia in my last post. And dangit I should have never unvoted Akuraito. I was hoping you guys would nightkill me so town would have another day phase at least, but nope, instead you chose Gotpika. Oh well congrats mafia! Thanks for the fun game Momo And the sexy pic of the headmaster in my role PM Ratings would be nice

Congratulations, mafia! XD

So Kaname really was on the bad side... I need to do more than just watch the anime, apparently. ^^;

So FoSs: Shinobu, Akuraito, Dark Blueberry, and Midorikawa

*sees that Shinobu, Akuraito, and Dark Blueberry were the mafia*

fuuuu.gif

gallery_38767_26344_764327644c6ca5d42aa74.gif

fuuuu%20gif.gif

Wow...... That really sucks...... But it's funny how I never voted a townie this whole game. I didn't even suspect a townie until I started getting suspicious of Midori.

Oh well..... GG mafia! Well done!

So FoSs: Shinobu, Akuraito, Dark Blueberry, and Midorikawa

*sees that Shinobu, Akuraito, and Dark Blueberry were the mafia*

fuuuu.gif

gallery_38767_26344_764327644c6ca5d42aa74.gif

fuuuu%20gif.gif

Wow...... That really sucks...... But it's funny how I never voted a townie this whole game. I didn't even suspect a townie until I started getting suspicious of Midori.

I actually wrote this in the QT after you posted that:

"FoSs: Shinobu, Akuraito, Dark Blueberry, and Midorikawa"

Well he's completely off base there.

Congrats Mafia! You guys did an amazing job! Thanks for letting me play(and sub) Momo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom