• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Video Games Mafia - Endgame: The Video Games have taken over the world 19/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Video Games Mafia - Night 0 - 9/10/2015

Checkmark on my role, I mean confirmed!

Tbh I wasn't expected the game to start as quick as it did, but nonetheless I'm still good to play.

Confirmed, if that wasn't already implied. ^^

edit: I'm seeing quite a few new faces for this game; if any of you have questions about gameplay then don't be afraid to ask - it's a team game, after all. :~)

Last edited:

I have got my role, and ready to play!

Confirmed!

Confirming my role!

Confirmed.

092614mythbusters.png

Also, in case this image breaks for you, Eevee, I'll just say confirmed.

[video=youtube;r7T1KuW0S8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T1KuW0S8I[/video]
(video game music will be added to each flavour post. I recommend you play it as you read the flavour post)​

It was a dark and eerie night, somewhere in the world... No one knew the place, no one knew the scientist, as he tinkered away on his machine... But they all would remember the horror that leaped forth from his experiments.

The scientist was an avid video gamer. He loved games, everything from the lowliest Tetris clone to the Star Citizen. More importantly, he was obsessed with making video games as realistic as possible.

Stronger graphics cards? virtual reality? None of these were good enough for him... He wanted to be able to live his video games. And so he made a machine that could bring video games to life.

At the break of midnight on the 10th of October (Local time of course), he pressed the button... and witnessed the wonders that leaped forth from his video game consoles. Protagonists alike... many of whom he had played, some of which he had not... all of which he admired.

But... as with all miracles, something went drastically wrong... Video game antagonists started to pour out of the machine. The scientist dove for the floor, pulling the power plug, and turning off the machine. But it was too late... the antagonists had left. They now planned to take over the world, and to do so they would have to remain hidden from the crowd.

The scientist was unsure which of those standing before him were antagonists... something was blocking his memory of those games! But he knew he had to correct his wrongs, and so he built a machine that could suck one character back into the video games every day, and charged up over night.

Not to be outdone, the antagonists built their own version that worked at night, and charged during the day.

And that is how the great Video Games war of 2015 began!

It is now Day 1.

Phase ends: Monday 12th October 2015 at 00:00

Mido has not confirmed yet. They have until half way through the day phase to confirm, then will need to be subbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom