• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Videos and Gifs Galore - That Gif/Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o4fqinnexE1v4r544o1_500.gif
Smile-Precure-pretty-cure-29793871-500-281.gif
Smile-PreCure-smile-precure-37809509-500-261.gif
tumblr_mzig863r9o1t0co30o1_500.gif
6v0yYE.gif
Enjoy.
EDIT: Noticed that only 5 are allowed per post. Whoops. *remove*

Last edited:

It also get me interested in the Ace Attorney series for some strange reason... Who'd've thought?

Also, it was the general quality of the visuals in this video (and the fact that the bloke that made it has had legal issues with his stuff looking too much like the source material) that made me actually interested in MLP in the first place so that's a thing.

I like it when a game review is done in the style of the game that is being reviewed yay.

I would say something witty here but I think I'll let the video speak of itself. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom