• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Volume 11- Pokemon Adventures

NESFAN001

Reaction score
Well I decided to sacrifice my book and finish scanning volume 11. Here it is.

-Link Removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Now, sorry for insist, but could upload volume 10 in sendspace too?

Thanks! Now, sorry for insist, but could upload volume 10 in sendspace too?
someone uploaded it for me over at Pokecommunity. Here it is.

-Link Removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
He might still scan it anyways, but he won't need to, because we already have the translation script for volume 12. ^^

Thanks, NESFAN001! These scans are awesome!

Last edited:
I do hope you reconsider scanning Volume 12! 11 ends in such a cliffhanger!
If not, oh well, thank you so much for this one!

He might still scan it anyways, but he won't need to, because we already have the translation script for volume 12. ^^

Thanks, NESFAN001! These scans are awesome!
IF I would decide to scan more whats the next volume you have nothing of?

You rock! This is just awesome.

And personally I don't mind if you scan Volume 12. The official translation > fantanslation.

We do already have everything translated, just need to get the text on the pages. And we're actually helping you, because you don't need to do more work (and ruin another book) by scanning volume 12!

Some people prefer the "original english", e.g. Chuang Yi, some people don't like either, and some people don't care, as long as they can get something to satiate their overwhelming fandomness. ^^

Wow thank you, I been wanting to read that volume for 4 years, you don't know how u made my day!!!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom