• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

"Giratina is singing and humming!"

Um...aren't you supposed to be, like, the ruler of the netherworld or something? :confused:

"Giratina is singing and humming!"

Um...aren't you supposed to be, like, the ruler of the netherworld or something? :confused:

*Chad Vader has a date, Vader has a Date*
(referencing a popular Youtube series)

Anyways ya! I got the same thing, but with Nosepass! (Is it humming with its nose??)

No, no. That was my "Wait! What?" moment. Another was when I was just sort of clicking through, not paying attention, then I look at the screen, and it says, "THE WEIRD TREE ATTACKED!"

Finding out that Dive Balls are very effective on Lugia because you battle it on the water, going out to buy Dive Balls, and then finding out that Dive Balls are like the only ball not obtainable in HGSS except for trade, Pal Park, and Pokewalker.:complain::boom::complain:

Having Mewtwo break out of almost two dozen Dusk Balls, almost two dozen Ultra Balls, and then being caught with a Net Ball.

My Latios likes to fight. I remember reading his dex entry and chuckling thinking "wouldn't it be funny if... oh LOL."

Last edited:
Getting so pissed off with trying to catch Giratina that i accidently used my cig as a stylus (not really a what wait jus piss annoying)

lookin for one of the swarms n mesprit shows up randomly WIN

Feebas evolves into Milotic??

the music when youre talking to cynthia is surprisingly epic

Finding out how to get spiritomb

Finding out tht Drifloon was the wierd balloon that girl was talkin about in the windworks

findin out only female combee's evolve (arrgh)

leveling my happiny to lvl 40 whilst groomin n all that only to figure out its chansey which evolves by happinness

lookin 4 sm1 to trade me a ralts 4 a week b4 realising i could use the pokeradar :(

+various others

I just captured Natu in HeartGold from Ruins Of Alph... Wait! What? That tiny little bird learns five moves, which I've never before heard of. Wow now she's must more interesting!

Golbat can't learn Fly, yet Crobat can? Isn't Golbat a little more...bulkier than crobat and looks like it can carry things better?

Lucario can learn bone rush, which only cubone and marowak can also learn? What does lucario have to do with bones anyway?

I was at one of my piano lessons, and my dad was battling my brother using my Diamond Version. Dad actually won. He used my Rhyperior to great effect.

Lucario can learn bone rush, which only cubone and marowak can also learn? What does lucario have to do with bones anyway?
In the anime, when Ash was fighting Maylene, her Lucario created sort of an energy-bone-staff thingy to use as a weapon.

Also, Scyther not learning Fly and Beedrill not having Levitate.

when it said "sinez whited out!" and went to a black screen. "WTF?"

then a few games later:

"Sinez blacked out!" and it goes to a white screen.... MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!

also, when whitneys pokemon used metronome and hit me with EFFING JUDGMENT. i still won somehow...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom