• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

EDIT: And accidentally reading the sentence "The foe's Onix raised a sandstorm" as "The foe's Onix raised a s**tstorm.

GYARADOS is pelted by the turds! *Gyarados takes damage*

Seriously, I lol'd so hard when I read that. Also, finding out that Roark is a guy and... until now... KNOWING THAT BAIT MAKES THE POKEMON HARDER TO CATCH!!!! It was even EASIER to catch for me after bait!!!!!

If ditto transforms into the exact same thing as the other pokemon, wouldn't it be the same gender?

How does it breed like that?

lets see... i realized that my swampert was a ground type, after i beat the elektric gym...

without my swampert. i felt stupid as heck.

I just lost in the Battle Factory when the AI's Magnezone got a critical hit on my Steelix with Flash Cannon and knocked out with one hit. I mean, it makes sense, but it was still a nasty surprise (and neither of my other two rentals were at all suitable to take on a Magnezone).

But I feel better now after buying one ticket at Goldenrod Department Store and getting TM57 straight away :)

I was just on Route 118 in Hoenn, and the Aroma Lady walked up the cliff in order to fight me...I had no idea they could do that...

i was all out of super poitions and revives, and my last pokemon was pidgeotto and it had about 2 HP left. so i battle this guy that had 2 pokemon and they were both koffing. on the last koffing, it used self-destruct and i had to go all the way back to the last town -_-

i was stuck with only my lvl 35 vibrava vs a team of asploding gravlers, and 2 had already fainted, his last gravler was on the field, and i used fly. thus dodging his explode and winning the fight.

that was a rather epic wait... what? moment.

Wait! What? I've breed now six Bronzor with a right nature and right ability, but they all had 31 IV in speed even thought their parents have terrible speed >__>?

My first battle with Koga in the original Blue version: I was down to my Dugtrio, who was badly poisoned and only had a few hit points left, and Koga had just bought out his last Weezing at full strength. I decided to stall by using Dig, and my Dugtrio buried underground right before Koga's Weezing used Selfdestruct. I won the battle, but I whited out before I could get to a Pokemon Center.

My first battle with Koga in the original Blue version: I was down to my Dugtrio, who was badly poisoned and only had a few hit points left, and Koga had just bought out his last Weezing at full strength. I decided to stall by using Dig, and my Dugtrio buried underground right before Koga's Weezing used Selfdestruct. I won the battle,]but I whited out before I could get to a Pokemon Center.
How did that happen?

My Dugtrio was poisoned, and lost all of its HP while I was trying to exit that invisible maze.

Dang, that sucks.

Another such moment for me was when I read that starting in D/P, poison went away after your Pokemon got down to 1 HP.

So did you lose half your money anyway?

I had the battle won with my Manectric and Combusken vs Winona.

... Until I found out that she had an Altaria with EQ.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom