• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

We take our gaspacho one step further by freezing it solid. That's why it's served with a mini ice-shaver, so you can craft your own tomato-flavoured shaved ice (that and we're too lazy to shave the ice ourselves).

Waiter, there's a Whipped Dream in my soup!

Tell him we ment a commercial when we said to give voice to our soup.

Waiter there's soup in my soup

I think you may have had a little too much to drink, sir.

Waiter, there's a laser clown in my soup.

I think you may have had a little too much to drink, sir.
Ew...waiter, there's pea in my soup! (And I've hated them ever since I was little...*)

*FUN FACT: I've never been little. I'm currently 6' 5", so you can get an idea of just how tall I was as a boy.

Oh, for the love of- Which of you "master" chefs put a Solosis-themed jelly cake into a bowl of hot soup?!

Waiter, there's a note in my soup! (It looks like it spells "Fa...or something.)

Your soup is saying "I am your father!" on it.

Waiter, there's a thunder storm in my soup!!!

Well, it's sure to "charge" you up! Oh-ho-hoh...

Waiter, there's a bootleg copy of the Crystals of Silveria pilot in my soup! I mean honestly, the main character is not named "Zod"...

Throw it out, it's broken, pointless, and it has tons of bugs, You're better off getting the real game.

Waiter, there's a Ghast in my soup!!!

Are you sure it's not a Gastly?
Throw it out, it's broken, pointless, and it has tons of bugs, You're better off getting the real game.
Crystals of Silveria is actually the first season of a webseries that's written in the style of an anime television programme. I've actually begun working on a JRPG named Dawn of Neon, however. Speaking of which...

Waiter, RPG Maker 2003 is in my soup!

But this isn't soup, it's iced te-

...!

Hey, I specifically said "no ice in my iced tea!" But there are clearly five ice cubes in it... :cry:

Waiter, this looks like custard, not soup!

That's what you ordered, is it not?

Waiter, there's an egg in my soup. And I'm pretty sure I didn't order egg soup.

Manaphy hatched from the Egg!

Would you like to nickname the newly-hatched Manaphy?

Waiter, there's a Fartfish Stunfisk in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom