• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

*Waiter is also a zombie* Soup good with brains...

Waiter, there's some sort of thing emitting sound! It's gonna get louder in my soup!

Hey! That's the chef's copy of Pokémon Moon! Thanks for finding it! :-D

WAITER! THERE'S A DEAD KITTEN IN MY SOUP!!!

You wanted kitten soup sir, do tell anyone that we capture, kill, and serve stray cats.

WAITER, THE UNIVERSE IS COLLAPSING IN MY SOUP!!!!!!!! D:

What the- *collapses to the ground as well 'cause of this verryyyy high fever, then disappears from existence*

Waiter, there's a medical thermometer in my soup!

*Snatches it*

WAITER! THERE'S A DIARY IN MY SOUP!!! AND IT APPEARS TO BE OWNED BY THE MANAGER!!!

*A black hole appears in the soup and swallows everything in the restaurant, and later on, the whole world*

WAITER! THERE'S A LIVE FEEBAS IN MY SOUP!

How many times do I need to tell the owner to stop allowing rats in the kitchen?!

Waiter, there's the red chain in my soup!

Sorry that was my pen, let me take it out for you.

Waiter, Mesprit took my soup and flew off with it!

We have that song playing all over the building sir.

Waiter, Koopa is in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom