• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Oh, sorry - I'm on strike today, and I'll literally be on strike until this problem resolves itself without my help :cool:
we aristocrats are legit

Waiter, there is a murder of Porgs in my soup (that is actually the real collective term)

We thought you could use someone talking to you all day non stop giving you advice you didn’t ask for.Seriously, screw the rotom dex

Waiter, there’s a Toyota in my soup!

You want a Rolls-Royce? A Lamborghini? A Porsche?! Not on your celery- I mean salary, you chump! And yes, I'm about to be fired

Waiter, there's a Spongebob in my soup and he absorbed it all with his body. i want my money back

Sorry, but we don’t offer any refunds.
Because
images

Waiter, there’s a death star in my soup!

It’s a map to a secret treasure. Congratulations sir, you’ll be rich in no time!As long as you fon’t mind going to some faraway island with traps that will probably kill you

Waiter, the Eiffel Tower is in my soup!

Me too, right? :cool:
I don't know why that sounded so clever and sexy in my head. Allow me to secure you a new waiter while I go jump off the roof

Waiter, there's a twat in a hat in my soup.

We knew you were a huge Xenoblade fan, so this is a little present from us.

Waiter, there’s uranium in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom