• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Wall Mafia-Night One-8/28-8/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
In the city of Wallville lives walls of dark and light peacefully until one day a dark wall is found in pieces upon the sidewalls of the city. Soon the city turns into an investigation of finding out which walls are the ones destroying others and which are the ones that are not.

Rules:
1) As host I retain the right to change or edit the rules at any times.
2) No flaming or baiting
3) No sharing your role pm in any form
4) All forms of claiming are allowed
5) Include me in all PMs, QTs, and skype chats. My skype username is mwtoZP
6) Vote in the following format:VOTE: Harpy, UNVOTE: Harpy All other formats will not be counted. No lynch is a valid option.
7) No screenshots allowed.
8) Day phases will be 48 hours and night phases 24 hours. Updates will be 6-9 AM EST

*I forgot to address screenshots and phase lengths when first typing out the rules so if there is anything else I forgot then please let me know.

Players:
1) @HumanDawn;
2) @Dark Kyriaki;
3) @Pein;
4) @FinalArcadia;
5) @Mijzelffan;
6) @Booster Gold;
7) @Zima;
8) @Nytie;
9) @Soulmaster;
10) @acs1903;
11) @Autumnbreeze;

Last edited:
Re: Wall Mafia-Sign Ups 08/15/13

I'm in.

Count me in. @Harpy; The rules look pretty simple. Is this a standard mafia game?

I'm not sure what counts as standard. Also just a note to you and Human. I added a rule I forgot before ^^;

Oh, I was wondering if this game includes/doesn't include features like hidden win conditions and/or specific triggers. Though, come to think of it... if there were, you would've written it in the rules... XDD;;;

Count me in. @Harpy; The rules look pretty simple. Is this a standard mafia game?

I'm not sure what counts as standard. Also just a note to you and Human. I added a rule I forgot before ^^;

Oh, I was wondering if this game includes/doesn't include features like hidden win conditions and/or specific triggers. Though, come to think of it... if there were, you would've written it in the rules... XDD;;;

Nothing like that this game, and that's not entirely true. I do things like hidden abilities and don't mention them in the rules.However there is nothing hidden in this game.

Could i play?

I'll play.

You need players, so I'll join.

Sure :sonano:

Confirsting.

Confirming, I am.