• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Want: List of pokemon & berries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark19

4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
FC: 2493-2316-9833

I'm after the following pokemon and berries

Mew
Celebi
Rhyperior
Gallade
Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus

Cornn
Magost
Nomel
Spelon
Pamtre
Watmel
Durin
Belue
Liechi
Lansat
Ganlon
Petaya
Apicot
Starf
Salac
Custap
Jaboca
Rowap

I can trade any breedable pokemon and any berries not listed in my want list. I also have plenty of items, just ask :)

Last edited:
I have all of them, althought the Arceus is hacked, and, i could give you a Manaphy egg (i think), i also have all berries. Just tell me which 6 pokemon whit wich beeries you want.

I'm looking for an Italian azumarill, don't worry if you don't have it; i trade you the pokemons any way, just whenever you get an azumarill let me know. :)

I'm in England, so I don't think I'd be able to get an Italian pokemon for you...unless I got lucky on GTS...

What is the difference with hacked pokemon? Is there anything you can't do with them?

My Friend code is Hiroshi 2707 8457 5479.

Just tell when you want them and wich are the one you want.

Wow, cool! Um, would it be ok to have:

Celebi
Rhyperior
Gallade
Manaphy (egg)
Darkrai
Arceus

holding any of the berries off the list?

Well, as you've opened a thread offering these pokemon I guess not...?

Of course!! just i'm not so sure about the manaphy egg, my friend is the onse who have it, i could give you a LV 100 manaphy instead.

Any Berry?? ok, i'll try to give you the rarest. Just remember, whenever you get an Italian Azumarill trade it to me!!!!

And i want any Azumarill with funny/cute nicknames!!!! :)

When do you wanna Trade them??? I'm free tonight and Saturday.

Edit: Don't worry about it, i cloned many pokemon with the GTS glitch, so i have them in my Diamond and Pearl versions, and also i have other in platinum. i can trade any of them!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom