• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted Black exclusives and starters

Flame-Able

......HYDREIGON!!!.......
Reaction score
I'm looking for the following pokemon:

Gothita< I can trade for Solosis if you dont have it.
Vullaby< Again i can trade for it's white counter part Rufflet
------- tick done.
Tepig
------- tick done.

Thats about it for now but i will update it if i need something else.

Last edited:
I could get a gothita, vullaby, oshawott, and tepig. What do you have to offer?

I should metion that i dont have much to offer but i can try and find something that your after but please no shinys
I am out catching lots of pokemon atm tho

I'm really after things that are less common, and I'm willing to give multiple for a single if you have something I really like.

I'm really after things that are less common, and I'm willing to give multiple for a single if you have something I really like.

i do have a Tyrranitar lvl 71 if your interested i got it off my hg a while ago but i haven't used it much. so umm a starter or two if your interested.

I can give you anything you want if you have a metal coat.

Yeah i have a metal coat umm i'm mostly interested in getting my karrablast to evolve so Shelmet is important if u have otherwise a starter please.

I can trade you an Oshawott for Pansage, Panpour, or Snivy (or something else you can offer).
i have a panpour its nicknamed but i can rid it off the name if you like i do have serperior but i haven't yet caught a ditto so i can breed sorry.

You can just give me a junk pokemon if you want.
Yeah ok do you want an item m it or are you fine with just a junk poke.

i have a panpour its nicknamed but i can rid it off the name if you like i do have serperior but i haven't yet caught a ditto so i can breed sorry.

The Panpour would be great (and you don't have to get rid of the nickname; I don't mind). I'm ready to trade now if you are.

Here's my FC: 1979-0175-9889

Oh, and the Oshawott is male, level one, and knows Tackle, Scald, and X-Scissor.

Hey you around I can do the shelmet kerrablast trade for a metal coat. I could trade you back the result if you could trade back my rhydon for a rhyperior.

Edit: I'll throw in a starter too if you want.

Hey you around I can do the shelmet kerrablast trade for a metal coat. I could trade you back the result if you could trade back my rhydon for a rhyperior.

Edit: I'll throw in a starter too if you want.

I can do the metal coat umm if u have 2 Shelmet i'll trade you a Karrablast for keeps and yes i can do Rhydon -> Rhyperior. I've already got Oshawott and i should be getting Tepig off nightmare.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom