• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted Darkrai or Celebi

Is This A Fair Trade?

• Yes, It's Awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Think I'll Trade...

• Needs Improvement.

• Total voters

Aco

Avi by Porygon kid.
Reaction score
Hello, i am new here but have been browsing trading threads, dakrai and celebi are two legendarys i dont have but would like one very much.
Now i don't have shiny level 100 EV trained pokemon, but i do have 2 shiny gyrados,lvl 80 gyrados, lvl 70 steelix with an amzing defense (304 defense, and doesnt get hurt by recoil damage.) i have all pseudo legends (dragon air with extreme spped.) hitmontop,lvl 70 regigigs (its caught in a masterball, but not hacked i actully used my masterball on it in diamond.) articuno, zapdos, mewtwo (lvl 70.) pichu that knows volt tackle what ever nature you want cause' i have 30 volt tackle lvl 1 pichu's.lvl 91 infernape lugia, ho-oh phione, flygon,lvl 1 any starter (except blazeiken.)glaceon, electivire, phanpy (its ability is pickup.) cacturne, and a giritina, thank you and have a nice day :)

Bullet: do you mean you want me to breed this dragonair with extreme speed?

Oh it's a dragonair?

Yes I do. I don't have a celebi or darkrai but if you have something else you want.

I just want a dratini with extremespeed.

its alright if you dont have a celebi or darkrai what pokes are you offering? btw, i cant private meesage yet, i nned 15+ post count

I have treecko, cranidos, and totadile (with ice punch). I can breed a sheildon and lileep.

I'm also interested in a pichi with volt tackle.

I have treecko, cranidos, and totadile (with ice punch). I can breed a sheildon and lileep.

I'm also interested in a pichi with volt tackle.

my wants list is: darkrai and celebi (like the thread says.)
togekiss
milotic
deoxys(anyone who has one, can have any of these .)
a shiny pokemon(ill accept alot of shiny.) arceus(again anyone who has it can claim one of these pokes.)
skitty
delcatty
zangoose
castform
heracross
kabuto
kabutos

Ok I'll trade heracross for the Extremespeed Dratini (Must be a male).

And I have a Feebas instead of a milotic. WOuld you take it for the Pichu?

Ok I'll trade heracross for the Extremespeed Dratini (Must be a male).

And I have a Feebas instead of a milotic. WOuld you take it for the Pichu?

why does the dragon air have to be male? i only have fe male and yeah ill take feebas for a pichu

Do you have shinies? I don't have celebi or darkai but I would like to trade for something you may want. Please ask!!

What do you want for the shiny gyrados besides darkai and celebi. That's if you are willing to let the shiny gyrados leave you. Otherwise tell which pokemon you would like to trade from your game and what you want in return. Ok

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom