• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: DW Scyther - Female

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT

Thanks to you also! You just traded me some of the ones I've been looking for, for a while. If you get anymore that are on my "Wants" list, be sure to let me know! :p

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT

If that Drilbur is still available, I'll give you a female DW Barboach for it.

I have a Pachirisu :)

I have a dream world female Miltank. I'll trade it for a female dream world Magikarp and a female dream world Vulpix.

Last edited:

Hm I know this is kinda off-topic but I have a Japanese Event DW Mamoswine. Its male though cuz of the event.

If you want it I'll need you to clone it.

If that Drilbur is still available, I'll give you a female DW Barboach for it.

Awesome-sauce. That sounds great. Let me know when you would like to trade.

I have a Pachirisu :)

Great! What would you like in return for it? :3

I have a dream world female Miltank. I'll trade it for a female dream world Magikarp and a female dream world Vulpix.

Yeah, that's fine, too. Also let me know when you would like to trade, please. :]

Hm I know this is kinda off-topic but I have a Japanese Event DW Mamoswine. Its male though cuz of the event.

If you want it I'll need you to clone it.

Sure, that sounds good, also. I can clone it for you, yes. So just VM me/write here whenever you're around. Also, pick something from the list for it :]

Last edited:

Yeah, that's fine, too. Also let me know when you would like to trade, please. :]

I can trade right now if you're ready. If not, I can trade later today at 3:45 GMT(-7)

My friend code is 4555 9442 4843.

Sure,I can trade now. I'll add your FC and head in. My Black FC is in my sig. :]

Okay, I'm heading in.

Thanks a lot for the trade!

Last edited:

I can trade in a few minutes if you want, I just need to breed a one for you.

Thanks Valth!

Sure, DeliveryExpert. My FC is in my signature, so I'll just wait inside for you :]

OK, ready

We should both try leaving and re-entering and see if that works then...

Thanks, buddy!

Thanks! :D

Not many left to get now!

Great! What would you like in return for it? :3

I really enjoy that Drillbur.

PS Sorry about never getting back to you about the Poliwag, but I never ended up receiving it myself XP

hi do you do pkm file trade if you do send me a pm i have the dw maril thanks and have a good day

I can trade you a female dream world Sudowoodo for a female dream world Poliwag.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom