• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: DW Scyther - Female

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT

Yep, I can trade. I'll just go grab my DS and meet you in there :]

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT

Thanks for the trade!

Thanks, also. :D

Edit to OP:

Added the final bunch of Females that I want/need. Until more are released, of course.

Tangled Feet Doduo
Flame ody Ponyta
Plus Mareep
Steadfeast Scyther
Minus Electrike
Insomnia Delibird
Big Pecks Chatot
Damp Horsea
Weak Armor Omanyte
Weak Armor Kabuto
Water Veil Mantine
Water Veil Buizel
Water Veil Finneon
Hydration Luvdisc
Adaptability Feebas

I can trade you a female limber Buneary for a female unaware Wooper.

Last edited:

Sure, that sounds good with me. :]

Edit to OP:

Re-added Female SwSw Anorith to the list, due to the person who traded me it having hacked it -_-

I can also trade you a female Swift Swim Anorith for a shiny Cobalion and a female Hydration Lapras.

I could get you a female doduo

If you still have it, I'd like the Kyurem.. but if you no longer have that, a litwick would be cool too

Hey again Blitzle, I can offer you a DW Horsea, Feebas and Glameow for your DW Eevee, Murkrow and Corphish.

I can also trade you a female Swift Swim Anorith for a shiny Cobalion and a female Hydration Lapras.

Sounds good. So that's DW F Anorith and DW F Buneary for Shiny Cobalion, DW F Lapras and DW F Wooper. Let me know whenever you're available to trade.

I could get you a female doduo

If you still have it, I'd like the Kyurem.. but if you no longer have that, a litwick would be cool too

Sure, I still have the Kyurem, so that sounds good to me. Let me know when you have the Doduo, then. :]

Hey again Blitzle, I can offer you a DW Horsea, Feebas and Glameow for your DW Eevee, Murkrow and Corphish.

Awesome. Let me know when you can trade, then. :]

I can trade with you right now if you're ready to trade.

Sure, I'll grab my DS and head in now.

Okay, I'll meet you in the wi-fi room.

Thanks for the trade! :D

Thanks (again) for the trade!

I have the doduo ready to go whenever you are :)

Sure. I'll add your FC and head in. My Black FC is in my sig. :]

okay be there momentarily!

Thanks for the trade! :D

Thank YOU for the trade! :)

I could breed you an Inner focus Darumakka and Telepathy Munna for an Adaptability Corphish and Limber Buneary, if possible.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom