• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted - Feebas

Myrk

Reaction score
Hi all, apologies in advance if my first post being a trade request is viewed as being in poor taste. I just can't find a Feebas anywhere.

I don't care what level it is, level 1 is fine. I'm willing to trade (freshly hatched so will be level 1, sorry):

Squirtle
Piplup
Torchic
Turtwig
Chimchar
Bulbasaur
Eevee

If none of the above are suitable I'd be willing to negotiate (assuming I have the pokemon you want)

Thanks in advance.

I can give you a Feebas for a Squirtle. I'm available noon to midnight Central Time, so pick a time to trade.

Are you available now?

If not, I should be available tomorrow at around 18:30 your time.

My FC is 2235 9502 8382

Last edited:
Okay, tomorrow then. I'll be loitering in the Wifi room at the appointed time.

I'm in the wi-fi room right now.

Are you there?

Okay. I'm not sure what happened to the other guy but I can't see him in the wi-fi room.

Are you available to trade now?

Great, thanks!

My FC for Soul Silver is 2235 9502 8382.

I'll be in the wi-fi room in about 5 minutes

I keep getting communication errors when I try and trade with you.

I'll try leaving the wi-fi room and retrying.

@PSYCHED - Sorry I keep getting the same communication error :( Don't worry about it as I have a feebas now.

@MeltyClocks - Thanks very much for the Feebas :)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom