• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Light Ball and more..

Arcadian

Rookie Trainer
Reaction score
After a long break from this place, caused by real life poking a long pointy stick in my side, I'm back again.

I'm going to start over and begin a new game - Perhaps even "tomorrow" (it's 2:30 am here now, so it's more like later today).. But I'll be bringing over most of the things I have now, so it wont change much in what I have to offer.

First, what I'm looking for:
- Light Ball
-- And perhaps a Volt Tackle Pichu to go with it. UT preferred. Nature could be [Lonely] / [Naughty] / [Mild] / [Rash].
- Beldum, [Adamant] UT preferred. If it's female, nature doesn't matter :)

Might add more later, as I'm not at all sure what I want my new team to look like :)

I don't have much to offer, but what I do have is:
- Meditite (eggs) x18, Egg-Moves: ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut
- Meditite (hatcted) x5, Egg-Moves as above. Natures: Lonely x2, Relaxed x1, Careful x1, Calm x1 (all female).
- Larvitar x4, lvl 1, UT. Natures: Rash x1, Timid x1, Hasty x1, Mild x1 (Moves: Bite, Leer, Natural Gift)
- Can breed Riolu, Eevee, Munchlax and possibly others.

I have a few other things aswell, so ask if it's not listed and maybe you're lucky.

Hope someone can help me out :)

Last edited:
I have a Pichu with quiet nature that I can give you. It has Thunderpunch, Light Screen, Thunder Wave and Volt Tackle. I can attach a Light Ball to it as well. As for the Beldum, I don't have, but I thought I should let you know that Beldum is genderless.

I'd be interested in the Suicune if you don't mind.

What would you give me for just a light ball? (Evo Stones?)
At the moment all I have is a Water Stone and a Moon Stone, don't know if that's of any interest to you?
I have a Pichu with quiet nature that I can give you. It has Thunderpunch, Light Screen, Thunder Wave and Volt Tackle. I can attach a Light Ball to it as well. As for the Beldum, I don't have, but I thought I should let you know that Beldum is genderless.

I'd be interested in the Suicune if you don't mind.
A shame that it is Quiet nature. What gender is it? If it's male, I'll be happy to trade Suicune for the Pichu w/Light Ball :)

And ahh, yes. Silly me for forgetting that Beldum is genderless :)

Hmm...Well, that one is actually female. I have two other males though. One Adamant and one Sassy, though, their moves are Present, Thunderbolt, Light Screen and Volt Tackle.

Hmm...Well, that one is actually female. I have two other males though. One Adamant and one Sassy, though, their moves are Present, Thunderbolt, Light Screen and Volt Tackle.
Can I have the Adamant one, with the Light Ball then? :)

That'd make me really happy :)

Yes, I Would like a water stone. Can you give me few minutes?

EDIT: Errm...Sorry bro. I seem to have already given that light-ball away. Sorry!

Sure. My FC is in my sig. Im taking yours down and I'll be right in.
Thankyou so much for the trade! :)
Yes, I Would like a water stone. Can you give me few minutes?

EDIT: Errm...Sorry bro. I seem to have already given that light-ball away. Sorry!
No worries :) I got one in my trade with Gamrlgnd. Do you want the Water Stone anyway though? You don't need to give me anything big in return :) Whatever you like will be fine :)

EDIT: I'm going to bed now, but just PM if you want the Water Stone :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom