• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANTED: My secret ID cheked!!!!

Shiny Shadow Lugia

Reaction score
I will give the first person to find my secret ID (with an ordinary pokemon if possible) a legendary pokemon, a shiny pokemon, a Oaks letter shaymin. Or something else just ask and ill see if I have it. =] Id also like to know whats the SID. PLEASE HELP.

The secret ID is what the games starting in Gen III, I think use if in the rare chance that two people have the same Name and ID number.

The only way to see it is to use a cheating device.

Well sure or you could have a lvl 1 honchkrow, Or I could breed one =] When can you trade? And would you like any item to go with it?

Well the only item I have a lack of is a Fire stone, and I can trade in an hour or so. Honchkrow/Murkrow all the same to me.

James
2751-0443-9462

Last edited:
I can trade as of now, I will wait in the room. I will just use the AR I have discarded in a drawer, first use it will have had in about a year.

EDIT: SID has been sent to you in a PM.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom