• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Pokedex Fillers!

Lyra87

Reaction score
*Bump* So close to finishing!

So, I just recently bought Soul Silver and it's my first Pokemon game since I was a kid. I'm looking for a few different Pokemon to fill my dex. Any help would be so appreciated!

Pokemon I need:

hitmontop
seviper
regirock
regice
registeel
kyogre
rayquaza
gastrodon
honchkrow
magnezone
mamoswine
probopass
regigagas
Giratina
arceus

I realize I'm asking for a lot and I don't have much to return the favour. I pretty much only have pokemon you can get in Soul Silver. I don't have an Events, Legendaries or Shinies to trade.

I guess I can offer Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mudkip, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile. I have other normal Pokemon so if there's something you want, please ask.

Obviously because it's just to fill my Dex, I'm not actually looking to keep any of the Legendaries. I just need the tradebacks.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
i can offer you treecko, torchic, piplup and chimchar for Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Chikorita. I'll have to breed and hatch them first though.

I'll give you a Castform for a Chikorita. And I'll do the Mew tradeback if you use something very valuable to you as collateral

@Sahanna Sorry, I should have said no hacked Pokemon. I'm terrified of my game save being corrupted, lol. Thank you for the offer though!

@Elroid That would be amazing. Thank you! I'll have to hatch your eggs too so I'll VM you when they're ready :)

I'll give you a Castform for a Chikorita. And I'll do the Mew tradeback if you use something very valuable to you as collateral

Thank you! I'll get your Chikorita ready. I could use my Lugia as collateral if that'll do?

I can probably get you all of those if you want. I can also trade-tradeback a Mew if you want.

Do you have a Corphish/Crawdaunt, a Gorebyss, a foreign (non-US) Ditto, or a Clamperl (with DeepSeaScale)?

If you have any of those I will gladly trade you. If not, no problem. I can give you them for free

I can breed you any of these: Treeko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, Duskull, Solrock, Spheal, Glameow.

I need to fill up my pokedex, too, so if you have any random pokes, that would be great. :)

if nobody else offers, i can get you most of those minus the glameow and the eeveelutions. tho given time i can get them (since i also have platinum) Just shoot me a PM or a VM if you need me to trade you these, it would take me about a day to hoard them all down but i can do it.

i don't really need anything in return also, but a mudkip amongst fodder would be fine with me:)
good luck :3

EDIT: haha wow in the time it took me to think it over and type that the lions pounced! xD

Wow, you guys are all so awesome. Thank you!

@GHU Jockmaster Thank you. I'm on GMT time but I'll check back later to see if you're ready to trade!

@EyeKanFly I think there'll still be some pokemon I need so I'll VM you later if you still want to trade. Thanks!

@Jilly Thank you very much. The Duskull, Solrock, Spheal and Glameow sound great. I'll get some pokemon together and VM you when I'm ready!

@yourlilemogirl Thank you so much for the offer. If I still need some more I'll be sure to let you know, lol. Thanks!

Wow, you guys are all so awesome. Thank you!
@EyeKanFly I think there'll still be some pokemon I need so I'll VM you later if you still want to trade. Thanks!

Cool, let me know what the remainder turns out to be, and I'll start breeding.

Going to bump this thread as there's still a load of pokemon I need, lol. Thank you to everyone for the help so far!

I need a leafeon and glaceon in my ss but the problem is that they are on my platinum...I'll give you a leafeon and glaceon if you help me get them to my ss...I'll trade you two of each from platinum then you'll trade me one of each to my ss...then thats all i request

I need a leafeon and glaceon in my ss but the problem is that they are on my platinum...I'll give you a leafeon and glaceon if you help me get them to my ss...I'll trade you two of each from platinum then you'll trade me one of each to my ss...then thats all i request

Thank you for the offer but hopefully I'll be getting them both today or tomorrow. If you want I could still do the trade for you to get them to you SS.

I have the following, no idea about ev/iv.*
Wailmer--f, gentle, lv33
Shuppet--m, bashful, lv26
Snover--m, hasty, lv1
Riolu-- needs to be bred out, but yes.*
Finneon--f, quiet, lv20
Leafeon--m, adamant, lv94
Glaceon--m, jolly, lv72

If the Mew trade hasn't happened, I would be happy to do that. In fact, you could keep it, since I have no idea which is my legit one. Most are clones, but they all have NYC as the OT.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom