• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Shiny Mew

sarge133

Reaction score
I want a shiny mew, I'd prefer not hacked, but will take one if that is all that is available.

Offered:
Aura Mew UT
Almia Darkrai UT
Shiny Mewtwo UT
Any starters and any pseudo legends (you may pick 3-4 of these and I will breed them for you, please specify if you want hatched or egg)

Nature and characteristics on your offers? I have a Docile Often Dozes off (HP)Shiny Mew from faraway Island. lv57 legit.

Whoops, forgot about this thread.

Sorry Mewtwo was traded for something else, didn't think I had any offers on this thread at the time.

Mew -
Lonely Nature - Quick to Flee

Darkrai -
Jolly Nature - Likes to thrash about

Not sure what else you'd like to know about them, they are all UT, so they are exactly how you'd get them from the events.

I will trade for the Darkrai asap.
FC 2837 2461 0616

Your Welcome, Sarge! And sorry for the delay ... I always forget to check threads on here.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom