• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: shiny vulpix

NorthernRebel27

Reaction score
So I'm looking for a shiny vulpix, I have a bunch of assorted shiniest and legendaries and events. Rare items as well. Hit me up with offers

Phi one idk
Arceus idk
Shiny mew - hadou event
Deyoxis gamestop
Shaynin ranger event

Also, you wouldn't happen to have a shiny ponyta too would you?

I'd love to give you two master balls or two rare tms if you want them, if not, I have other shinies, legendaries, and events

Well, my current gen IV shiny count is less than the generation number.

Well I have the following shinnied for trade:

Smeargle
Aerodactyl
Ampharos
Baotou
Buses
Gligar
houndour
Sceptile
Shuckle
Polygon

Anything catch you eye?

While most of those sprites seem to be an insult to the mon, and I don't know what you mean by baotou and buses (I'll need english names to look up sprites)
Porygon doesn't seem too bad.

Sorry, it was late and iPad spellvcheck doesn't like poke on very much, those were baltoy and budew

I could breed one for you for the shiny hadou mew. Just give me some time to recharge my DS. :3

umm I don't think I can make them perfect because I don't use AR for instant hatch/ iv checker, but I will try to check to see what the ivs are for the one I do breed.

I bred one but the ivs are indecisive due to the fact the pokemon isn't on level 100.

vulpix

HP: 19 - 23
Att: 31
Def: 25 - 29
SpA: 15 - 19
SpD: 10 - 14
Speed: 0 - 4

Since it isn't that good I'll just trade it for free. ^^;

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom