• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Snarl for breeding

lectrikamikaze

Reaction score
Heya! I'm looking for any male pokemon in the field egg group with the move snarl so that I can pass it on to an Arcanine. The list of pokemon in the field egg group is here

Field (egg group) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

In return, I can offer several DW pokes or a multitude of egg moves.

DW (I have females of all of these, so I can add egg moves as well)
Slowpoke
Clamperl
Murkrow
Gligar
Nidoran (both genders)
Bellsprout
Eevee
Kangaskhan
Stantler
Wingull
Girafarig
Tangela
Poliwag

As far as egg moves go, there are too many to list, so just ask and I'll see what I can do! Much appreciated!

i have Snarl Zorua. i'll edit this post in a bit with the specks about it

EDIT:

570.gif
poke.png

[570] Zorua
Most | & | N/A | Illusion
OT: Aquaria 14214
Unova | (Date May Vary) 2011
EVs: None | UT
IVs: Unknown
Moves: Snarl/Extrasensory/Dark Pulse/Night Daze
Availability: L1 | Bred​

will you accept one of these?

EDIT2: @lectrikamikaze looks like you're good on my offer. Now, i've checked to see what i need and it looks like i can do Tangela and Bellsprout for it, though if you don't like that then i can have a smeargle sketch it and just do either tangela or bellsprout as a trade. what would you prefer?

Last edited:
i have Snarl Zorua. i'll edit this post in a bit with the specks about it

EDIT:

570.gif
poke.png

[570] Zorua
Most | & | N/A | Illusion
OT: Aquaria 14214
Unova | (Date May Vary) 2011
EVs: None | UT
IVs: Unknown
Moves: Snarl/Extrasensory/Dark Pulse/Night Daze
Availability: L1 | Bred​

will you accept one of these?

EDIT2: @lectrikamikaze looks like you're good on my offer. Now, i've checked to see what i need and it looks like i can do Tangela and Bellsprout for it, though if you don't like that then i can have a smeargle sketch it and just do either tangela or bellsprout as a trade. what would you prefer?

Oh I've got the Smeargle ready on my end for it. I don't mind trading both Bellsprout and Tangela since I know you've got that huge undertaking with collecting those DW pokes. I'll just have to breed them both up, but that should only take maybe ten minutes. I'll take the male Zorua, and thank you so much! :D

Oh I've got the Smeargle ready on my end for it. I don't mind trading both Bellsprout and Tangela since I know you've got that huge undertaking with collecting those DW pokes. I'll just have to breed them both up, but that should only take maybe ten minutes. I'll take the male Zorua, and thank you so much! :D

awesome :D Well i'm actually also in the middle of breeding you're Dratini from my thread so if you give me a little bit of time once that is born would you like to do this trade and our previously agreed one at the same time? I already have the Zorua born :)

awesome :D Well i'm actually also in the middle of breeding you're Dratini from my thread so if you give me a little bit of time once that is born would you like to do this trade and our previously agreed one at the same time? I already have the Zorua born :)

That sounds great! It's going to be Wingull, Stantler, Tangela and Bellsprout (all DW females) for male Zorua and female DW Dratini, right?

That sounds great! It's going to be Wingull, Stantler, Tangela and Bellsprout (all DW females) for male Snarl Zorua and female DW Dratini, right?

@lectrikamikaze i do hatchings in batches of 5-6 to save me on $$$ and risk of an important move being deleted from a parent. My batch is half full so hopefully one of them is the right one :D -fingers crossed-

i'll let you know if the time-frame seems to get any longer than previously expected.
(also there are alot of Guests looking at this thread lol)

@lectrikamikaze i do hatchings in batches of 5-6 to save me on $$$ and risk of an important move being deleted from a parent. My batch is half full so hopefully one of them is the right one :D -fingers crossed-

i'll let you know if the time-frame seems to get any longer than previously expected.
(also there are alot of Guests looking at this thread lol)

Ahh I understand. If you want, I can send over some relic items. They're hacked, but I'm not using them and they're free money. And there really are a lot of guests, it's so weird. XD

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom