• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Someone to mull ideas over with.

Dawn~

Charm up!
Reaction score
More than that, I want someone to rate a team of mine. Play test it, even, and come up with fixes with me.

It's imperative that I get this done. If you help me I will EV train a flawlessly IV'd team for you.

I will rare candy and TM the Pokemon as well. I'll even RNG them if I don't have the Pokemon at that time. [:

Let me know... and remember, I need a serious battler. Someone who can actually help with an already extensively tested team.

VM me!

I'd love to help you with this, but I'm a very new competitive battler at best.. I like coming up with new and interesting strategies, and maybe it might help to have a fresh eye? Doesn't get fresher (nub-er) than me! lol... ;)

If you want someone with experience it's not me. I still plan to try battling you in attempt to win a shiny (saw your thread ^_^ Working on putting together my team) so maybe it's best that I don't know your team for now. Keep me in mind though if you ever want to bounce ideas off of someone?

Sorry, mine's not the most brilliant offer, and if you did eventually get my opinion on stuff I wouldn't expect to get any of what you just offered in return, but just sayin'.
I would be interested in offering my 'fresh eye', for what it's worth. :3

I can also give a go at helping you out :). At how well I can battle, you can be the judge of that :p.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom