• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Swinub and/or Scyther

aubergine

But nothing happened.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a Swinub or a Piloswine (would prefer this to have been evolved after being caught, not caught as a Piloswine) to train up into a Mamoswine eventually but I can't get hold of one in-game until Ice Path and I've only done 3 gyms so far - I'd like one now so I can train it up in advance for E4. I'd prefer it to be Brave or Adamant but it's not a major issue if not. I don't have much to offer in my HG but I have the following Pokemon that I can trade from my Pearl:

L34 Girafarig
L39 Infernape
L40 Luxray
L46 Golem
L47 Palkia

I also have a recently hatched Gible and a L24 Quilava in my HG.

Ideally I'd only like to trade the Palkia if a Piloswine is being offered (again, I'd only want a Piloswine if it has been evolved from a Swinub after being caught).

I would also like a Scyther (slight preference for Hasty or Naive but not too bothered).

I have to go out now so won't be available to trade for a couple of hours but will be on tonight at 7.30pm GMT.

Hi, I'm looking for a Swinub or a Piloswine (would prefer this to have been evolved after being caught, not caught as a Piloswine) to train up into a Mamoswine eventually but I can't get hold of one in-game until Ice Path and I've only done 3 gyms so far - I'd like one now so I can train it up in advance for E4. I'd prefer it to be Brave or Adamant but it's not a major issue if not. I don't have much to offer in my HG but I have the following Pokemon that I can trade from my Pearl:

L34 Girafarig
L39 Infernape
L40 Luxray
L46 Golem
L47 Palkia

I also have a recently hatched Gible and a L24 Quilava in my HG.

Ideally I'd only like to trade the Palkia if a Piloswine is being offered (again, I'd only want a Piloswine if it has been evolved from a Swinub after being caught).

I would also like a Scyther (slight preference for Hasty or Naive but not too bothered).

I have to go out now so won't be available to trade for a couple of hours but will be on tonight at 7.30pm GMT.

ill give you piloswine for palkia i can give you scyther too :)

do you have a cyndaquil? i can give you both. my piloswine was evolved from a swinub by me.

wergugy: I can breed a Cyndaquil for you if you like? For either Pokemon, I don't mind which.

sophies: Piloswine for Palkia is good with me - what would you like for the Scyther? Or were you offering both for Palkia?

To avoid confusion - I'll trade with both of you if you are both willing, I'd like to have more than one of each Pokemon anyway. I'm just having my dinner now but will be back at 7.15pm

Last edited:
wergugy: I can breed a Cyndaquil for you if you like? For either Pokemon, I don't mind which.

sophies: Piloswine for Palkia is good with me - what would you like for the Scyther? Or were you offering both for Palkia?

To avoid confusion - I'll trade with both of you if you are both willing, I'd like to have more than one of each Pokemon anyway. I'm just having my dinner now but will be back at 7.15pm

you have both for palkia since my scyther aint a good nature :p

Thanks - I'll just go catch another Pokemon. I'll be on in 5 minutes, FC: 3223-8289-6119

If you've already done three gyms, can't you just go catch a scyther?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom