• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Toxic Orb!

Gambit

Master Trainer
Reaction score
So I ned a toxic orb for a team im putting together but I can't do the battle frontier :(

Is anyone willing to clone one / get me one?

I can give a chikorita, Cyndaquil, Eevee or Magby untrained at level 1 :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wanna Battle frontier together online? That way we can do three things

1. have fun
2. Get you a toxic orb
3. Get you better at battle frontier so you can get these things in the future without help :D

haha that would be cool.. except i mean I can't battle frontier... still only have 7 badges! eek!
Do I need 16 to frontier or just 8?

I think it might be 8, but either way you can still do it online.

It's okay, we're noob friendly here :D

Just go to the wifi room downstairs in any pokecenter and then look for me. (gotta get my FC thoough) I'll be hosting. However, I cant do it now, how about tonight at 9 30 central time? that should give me enough time to get settled in bed.

sick :)
It already is tonight here :S
Central time its about 830 am there?
its 11 30 pm here.
So in 13 hours would be 9 30 pm central time and 1230 pm for me...

Unfortunately I have university then :(

ah... when can you then... i think you're 15 hours ahead if my math is correct.

umm I am generally available late at night for me, so morningish for you I guess?

haha I feel like a douche! I have work :(
Thanks for your helpfulness but this might be hard.
The week after that im heading into my exam weeks so maybe we should just leave it for a bit?
Is there a way to add people as friends on bulbagarden? I'll add you and let you know when my exams are over :)

In the meantime, if you wanna get a toxic orb right now, I can buy you one. What're you offering. Cuz I have plenty of BP to buy one, and I can get it on the quickfast. Anything new you can offer?

im not really sure what is worth it to be honest :S
I can give one (or multiple pokemon) starters? Chikorita babies w/ solarbeam, Cyndaquil, I can breed a charmander with overheat and flamethrower?
Or I can give you multiple poke's for it?

Or I could simply give you one since they're not all that expensive

I'll take one of, well, basically any of the pokemon mentioned above (except magby) for it.

haha well I'll do either!

Name: Eddy
FC: 2150 0615 8850

Id rather give someone something than mooch off someone for free though.

Brock, I guess ill trade you a chikorita with solarbeam for the toxic orb?

haha well I'll do either!

Name: Eddy
FC: 2150 0615 8850

Id rather give someone something than mooch off someone for free though.

Brock, I guess ill trade you a chikorita with solarbeam for the toxic orb?

Deal. when can we do the trade?

Um when suits you?
I live in Qld, Australia so right now its 2:45 PM here. (And I think 11:45PM bulbagarden time?)
I can do a quick trade this week anytime that id be reasonably awake cos its my study week, so whenever suits you with work/school or whatever really.
Ill check this thread every hour or so for the rest of today?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom