• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: TRU Regigigas to borrow [Closed]

Moonstone

Reaction score
Anyone out there willing to loan me the event/TRU Regigigas for a day? I'm really not interested in keeping it, I just want it for the sake of getting the other Golems in Platinum.

I'm willing to offer one of my favorite Pokemon as collateral, like my Milotic or Garchomp (both level 80--trust me, I will want it back!). And if you want, I can send it over with an item that you can keep as payment. I have plenty of shards, berries, heart scales, fossils, evolution stones, and a few Nuggets and Star Pieces.

Edit: Success! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: TRU Regigigas to borrow

Sorry for double posting, but this slipped to Page 2 and no one's responded so far. :/

Again, I'm asking to only borrow the "fateful encounter" Regigigas. I'm offering a high-level Pokemon as collateral and an item as payment; heart scales, fossils (I have every kind except Skull), nuggets, berries, evolution stones, star pieces...your choice. I'm willing to gift a TM as well, but my selection is rather small.

Any takers?

Unfortunately, nothing but a Geodude. I'm very poor in shinies.

I can lend you a hacked one for any legendary that you have two of, granted that I do not already have it

Hrm...I don't really want a hacked one, I'd prefer legit (or a clone of said legit).

So it's a TRU Regigigas that was hacked to be yours? Would it still trigger the event(s) in Platinum?

Interesting.

You said you don't have it yet, right? Let me know when you do have it and we'll discuss it more. In the meantime, this thread's still open to other offers.

You do? Sorry, guess I misunderstood your first post.

Could I offer Moltres as a placeholder?

sure, will be able to trade in a bit, will you pm me the details?

Sure. Let me know if you want an item too (which you can keep).

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom