• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANTED: UNOVA DEX FILLERS!

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
So here's what I need:
Vibrava
Flygon
Tirtouga (unless someone can give Carracosta so I can breed myself)
Carracosta
Klinklang
Lampent
Chandelure

I don't have much, but I can offer some White/White2 exclusives like Braviary or Solosis. I also have a few Dream Radar Pokemon like Bronzor, Munna, Porygon, or Igglybuff lying around. Thanks!

My FC is 0047 0645 6872!

i have a litwick? What is the nature and ability of your porygons?

Sorry, I'm kinda looking for its evolutions only because I'm too lazy to train it myself. >_<
All the Dream Radar Porygons have their hidden ability, Analytic. I have a relaxed, a careful, bold, sassy, hardy, lonely, and serious.

I've got a Flygon I could do a quick trade back with...or I could raise up a Vibrava and just give that to you. What Dream World ability females do you have...?

I've got a Flygon I could do a quick trade back with...or I could raise up a Vibrava and just give that to you. What Dream World ability females do you have...?

I think I'd like to do a tradeback with Flygon. The only DW female I could find is Houndour. :/
I also have Dream Radar females with their hidden abilities if that counts. :D

I've got a Lv100 Chandelure if you can get me any of the Tao Trio or a Zapdos.
If you have one (or more) what Level and Nature is it (are they)?

I've got a Lv100 Chandelure if you can get me any of the Tao Trio or a Zapdos.
If you have one (or more) what Level and Nature is it (are they)?

Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm willing to let go of my legendaries. Since I only need the dex entry, is it OK if we do a tradeback? If so, I think I might have a few other Pokemon or items.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom