• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War of the Super-Men: Endgame, Town Victory

Vote: DekuNut

He's a liar! A liar that lies! Lynch him, lynch him, lynch him!

...Does anyone have some Kryptonite I can borrow?
Hmmm... Interesting and unusual, but not terribly pressing.

Vote: Giri
Welcome to The War Room, my friend

DawningWinds (1): DawningWinds :annoyedVoltorb:
Officer Snake (1): Midorikawa
Poyzin (1): ExLight
Giri (1): Lone_Garurumon
Not Voting: Everyone else

@Poyzin React with Lapras to this post if you;re saying you have a post restriction.

Also: If this is a post restriction and you're gonna be doing this all game then I hate this.
Did my posts get deleted? They aren’t showing up for me anymore, and this is now #52. Probably got detected as spam lol.

It was a joke, which is what the stuff spelled out at the end. It’s just a running gag where I’ve been formatting my posts a certain way for all my games. At least you saw it though, it was just a way to get the ball rolling and have something to talk about.

Tbh deleting the posts was kinda lame and if that was a manual deletion then I’m going to be pretty disappointed.

I still don't trust HD after Gen IV Mafia, simply too skilled and can easily play both sides with ease, biggest threats for either side will always be HD & Mido imo, but it's a matter of who's side they're on...

Can somebody explain what the point of Kryptonite is?

1. How do I volunteer Kryptonite? In-thread or Role PM?

2. What strategy does it add to the game?

3. Can somebody have more than one Kryptonite?

4. If yes, then what is the point? How does Town benefit from having multiple Kryptonite? What harm can Mafia do with more Kryptonite?

5. What is the point of Kryptonite’s lynch preventive abilities on the player if they can just volunteer it themselves and be able to lynch?

Can somebody explain what the point of Kryptonite is?

1. How do I volunteer Kryptonite? In-thread or Role PM?

2. What strategy does it add to the game?

3. Can somebody have more than one Kryptonite?

4. If yes, then what is the point? How does Town benefit from having multiple Kryptonite? What harm can Mafia do with more Kryptonite?

5. What is the point of Kryptonite’s lynch preventive abilities on the player if they can just volunteer it themselves and be able to lynch?
1. Role PM, this makes you sound shady because this is mentioned in my Role PM...

2. If multiple people volunteer Kryptonite, lets say 5 town use it on Day One, those 5 people are basically Voteless now, they can't cause a kill short of making it a majority.

3. Possibly, I wouldn't be surprised, if Dawning is telling the truth and has none, it stands to reason perhaps someone has Dawning's

4. If someone has two I would suspect the Independent.

5. No idea what this one means. If you mean if I'm on a wagon and want to make sure it goes through? Well it means I won't be able to do that again.

1. Role PM, this makes you sound shady because this is mentioned in my Role PM...

2. If multiple people volunteer Kryptonite, lets say 5 town use it on Day One, those 5 people are basically Voteless now, they can't cause a kill short of making it a majority.

3. Possibly, I wouldn't be surprised, if Dawning is telling the truth and has none, it stands to reason perhaps someone has Dawning's

4. If someone has two I would suspect the Independent.

5. No idea what this one means. If you mean if I'm on a wagon and want to make sure it goes through? Well it means I won't be able to do that again.

1. I checked again and it isn’t in my Role PM!!

2. Oh, so they become Voteless... So if the Mafia has all the Kryptonite, then it’s almost GG for Town?

3. @DekuNut Can a player have more than one Kryptonite?

4. Why?

5. I think I get it - you give up Kryptonite but at the end, you become Voteless.

Back
Top Bottom