• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 3: Final - MAFIA VICTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 3: Final - DAY 5 True Story (11/22/11)

How poo. I was beginning to enjoy myself. Good luck. :}

I just realized what was up with the checks. There are two groups that make up our town. The War Room mods and the Real World mods. So, each group got a cop that could recognize "people they know" as in the people in their own group. Shrinking Violet was the Real World cop as Netto Azure. Both of my negative checks were on Real World mods. The two cop roles were mostly used by the host to throw everyone off, and she suceeded.

Very sneaky, @Mintaka, very sneaky.

I figured there was something about "recognizing", but something like that... :/ It kinda makes those cops a risk. >_<

Oh look, two town groups... each one had a cop... and we have two double voters.... interesting, no?

Considering you actually worked this out DrumBeats and still haven't unvoted me...

Vote: DrumBeats

It's clear that this revelation of yours is designed to get the town in your favour, but your mafia side refuses to apply it to more than the cops when there is evidence of duplicate roles.

Last edited:
Taiki : 1
Drumbeats : 1​

A silent shock spread through the room as that person realized the truth.

"My investigating abilities given by the reality space weren't complete...I could only gain complete data for those I knew!"

Ohohoho...we didn't intend to do anything like that. We didn't give you those powers, the reality space did. Stop complaining :p

"So, what do we really do now?"

"We stick with the plan and lynch that person that is impersonating Taiki!"

"Dude, why would I order to banish Lutz when everyone knew I had similar powers here? You're the one who should be lynched"

In the end, it turned out to be 1 VS 1 duel.
And...

"AUGH! NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!"

Mintaka said:
Drumbeats, you are Wolverine.

One of the two Heads of The War Room, you have lead your WR teammates to this place. Reality space’s powers might be annoying but you are granted a power to look into a target’s data and hopefully find your teammates in this mess.

Three times during the game, at any phase, you may check the alliance of a target to see if you can recognize him/her.
A catch is that you can only check one target per phase.

You are allied with the moderators. You win if you succeed in knowing the truth by eliminating the enemies, whoever Evil Figment allied himself with.

As @DrumBeats successfully figured out... (thanks for the compliment~)
'Wolverine' and 'Netto Azure' would only gain 'accurate' information when they checked their 'teammates'.

Wolverine disappeared from the reality space.

And suddenly, one by one, the remaining players' real faces were revealed.

"Uh, does this mean...the game is over?"

Mintaka said:
Smasher 101, you are Mintaka.

57708.gif

Busy life just gave you insomnia again. This should come in handy in this game however.

Before a night starts, you can give yourself a boost in power so that you can remain awake for the whole night.
If anyone targets you with their role, you will know who did what to you.

However, having lacked sleep, after that night, you won’t be able to post in the public thread. You also cannot activate this power consequently.
Though, you still can join in private chats during these resting phases.

Simply send me a PM during a Day if you wish to activate this power for the upcoming Night.

You are allied with the moderators. You win if you succeed in knowing the truth by eliminating the enemies, whoever Evil Figment allied himself with.

"...we messed up bad. Really bad."

Mintaka said:
Baron Dante, you are Parmalee.

You have demonstrated a keen skill of observation in mafia games, the skill will aid you.
Reality space grants you a power to focus your mind on a target, so that you’ll see what the target sees.

By seeing, you’ll gain information on who the target visited (or was visited by), or who he targeted actions at. (Or were targeted by.)
However, you won’t be able to know what actually the targeted talked about, nor what s/he did.

"Who ARE our enemies then? Where is Evil Figment? We're here to figure out what he is intending to do with reality space system."

Mintaka said:
Nytie, you are Rayne.

The power that other players often affiliate with you is back (you sure hate those actions and abilities XD).

You can target a player during a Night phase to cancel his/her actions or abilities for the night.

"You will know now."

One by one, the three enemies' faces were revealed.

"...what the? Why are you allying with him?"

"Obvious, no? We're siding with Evil Figment for our plans."

Mintaka said:
Taiki, you are $aturn¥oshi.

The original celebrity of Bulbagarden. (Just look at your Fan Club)
You used to be the Head Administrator. It’s natural that you’d want to help your fellow admins, which includes Evil Figment.

The reality space must be your fan or something (well, your team made it), it’ll count your votes as two rather than one.
Also, you can survive one lynch.

You are allied with the admins. You win if your team equals the moderators in terms of number.

"We're impressed with how reality space can actually control what a person becomes in its range. We're going to use that for our plan."

Mintaka said:
Zenax, you are evkl.

You used to be among the staff members of the Real World for a while. Evil Figment needs help with this evil plan of yours, you’re glad to help out.

In this building you installed several wiretapping devices. They operate by detecting a certain voice and sending you messages that were spoken with the voice.

During night, you choose a target to receive messages from. You’ll receive up to three.
Names mentioned in those messages, your wiretapping device doesn’t retrieve them well. Hence they will be dropped.

You are allied with the admins. You win if your team equals the moderators in terms of number.

HIDDEN : Having been active in Real World, when 'Netto Azure' checks this role, this role will be seen as an ally rather than mafia.

"Sorry, but we told you too much at this point. We'll have to do something about it."
"Like what?" <-- random remaining War Room mod's comment

"...like removing your memories."

Mintaka said:
Aestivate, you are Ghost.

Among the admins of the site, you received the status most recently. You yourself might not remember, but you were a staff member of the War Room for a while (one of the founding members), and hence you are great help to this team.

You actually fought in one of the past battles, and you bring those skills back. You can target a player to disable his role actions or abilities during a Night.

HIDDEN : Having been a staff member of War Room before, when 'Wolverine' checks this role, this role will be seen as an ally rather than mafia.

"REMOVE OUR MEMORIES?"
"Since when were reality spaces capable of doing that?"
"Since soon. Say good-bye to yourselves."
"Or actually, not that much. We're just removing your memories of all these events connected to our plots. That's what will happen to those banished moderators too. No one will meddle with our plans now."
"DAMMIT WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KNOW WHAT-"
"Now, time to end this game. Evil Figment, press that button at will."

Before the three War Room mods could say anything, suddenly they felt a weird sensation.

What? What are those three admins doing here?
What am I doing here?
...just why?

"Seems our own, brand new reality space is a success."

One of the admins said, as he observed the moderators' confused faces as they tried to discuss the situation with each other, only to be led to more confusions.

POST-GAME PLOTS, read if you want, as they are more of spoilers for the next game...

Next Day

AMONG ADMINS

"Okay, so we safely ended this game. Phew!"
"The moderators left this place. They don't have a single clue of what happened here, so no worries."
"How lucky that they brought themselves only, divided into two teams from the start."
"Guess we won't face more annoying mobs against our grand plans."
"Let's call other buddies now. We should move on with using this reality space quickly."

AMONG MODERATORS

"Come on, boss, what happened to you?"
"What are you talking about? I told you that we're totally fine!" hurristat shrugged.
"No, you are NOT fine. You won't tell us what happened!"
"Why are you so fussed over that? We told you, we went there and had a fun time!" Wolverine seemed annoyed, as this wasn't the first time he was saying this.
"Why are we even continuing this chat? Get back to work, really." Taiki ordered.
Nicolata01 and Rayne nodded in agreement.

Further inquiring only led to more questions.

"...this is getting weirder by the minute."
"Yeah, and...both teams of mods won't tell us anything."
"...more like...they really...don't know."
"What's freaky is, from what I see, they can't even remember WHY THEY WENT THERE."

"...guys..."
"...I think it's our turn to figure out what the hell happened."
"As well as what is really going on."

--------

Long story short-

MAFIA WON THE GAME.

Taiki, Aestivate, and Zenax are the winners.
(Their Quicktopic)

Thanks for playing, @Shiny Celebi, @Parmalee, @Shrinking Violet, @Taiki, @Zenax, @Nytie, @Aestivate, @Wolverine, @Baron Dante, @Buoysel. @DrumBeats @Smasher 101 :)

Feel free to comment about the game in this thread.

Very sneaky Mintaka, turning the cops into roles that would throw us off track. Taiki was the only role I found a little broken, due to the fact that he could dodge a lynch and had double votes. In a game of 12, it can be too overpowered.

The main flaw of the town was OMGusing. Wolverine, Buoysel, and even I did it and got too many no lynches.

Phew, you guys did it. I missed all the fun of the last phase due to a change in my schedule. Anyway, thanks for letting me play! It was fun.

I wonder if it had been different if I had been able to do my Night action last night (Which I failed at because BG went down at one point, and then I kinda overslept past the whole day. (Including school altogether).

I contacted Zenax that Night, asking for advice. I was almost positive at that point he was a mafia, and when I saw the reply, I would've gone and used my power on him, and we would have lynched him...

Have to hand it to @Taiki though, he spoke well enough to get the blame off of himself, and even in the end, I had doubts wether he was mafia or not.

Well, it was a nice game. So, thanks for hosting us another one. Still waiting with curiousity how my playing would look as a mafia though. :p

I sucked major balls this game.

@Baron Dante - Only way that you'll find that out is to play more.

Helpful tip from Parmalee: If you think someone's mafia, then umm...voice those suspicions... That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom