• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

Do you Like Warriors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonLover

Reaction score
We are graceful, we are fast, we are BirdClan.

I am Breezestar. I am pale gray with white dapples. I have yellow-green eyes and a long white-tipped tail.
If you would like to join in, please post your appearance, name, and rank. I request that Deputy space be held for Umbrepom, who is my friend in real life. If she is unable to, then the Deputy space will become first-come-first-serve.

I'd certainly love to do a warriors RP! It was one of my favorite books as a kid. My OC is Lionpelt he's a long haired golden tabby with light brown stripes and deep amber eyes. He's very big and has unusually long claws. I'd be chill with being deputy if your friend can't but I'd also be chill with being a senior warrior.

I loved Warriors when I was younger, too (still haven't read The Last Hope) but the one time I tried making an OC it sort of flopped. Still, I think this is a great idea, and will enjoy watching this RP!

I'm new to Bulbagarden, I'm so happy I actually have replies to one of my threads. *fist pump*

I've only read the first book and got halfway through the second. But I did find the concept pretty interesting, so I guess I could join. I might need some memory-refreshing to do, but I remember trying to make a few cat OC's in the past.

By the way, I'll probably end up making my character the "village idiot" of the clan. Just saying.

Thank you. If you ever draw a blank, just remember that you can do {Insert Whatever-that-was here} or whatever you need to do.

Lol, I've waited for this moment >:3

Firekit (fang) is a dark russet tom with flaming orange eyes and soot black paws. He also has a tall physique and happens to be very fast :3

Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce the character I had in mind...

Her name's Wishwish (I literally just looked up a warrior cat name generator, and used the silliest one I found). Well, it's more like a nickname, since she doesn't have the attention span to actually remember her real name. She's a short-furred calico cat with blue eyes, and she's a new Warrior. Don't ask how she got through warrior training; it's a mystery to every cat.

Here I go.

The deputy is Mistypool, who has grey fur and bright green eyes. She has a short temper, and will lash out if provoked. She will sometimes make mistakes that put cats in danger. Otherwise, Mistypool is a quiet cat who prefers not to interact with many others.

I've read the first three series of the Warriors Books and I stopped reading when Lionheart, Jay(something...), and Dove (something) was revealing her special powers. When you have cats with magic powers like that, you tend to stop reading.
Either way, I would like to sign up for it if it is okay.

My OC and warrior name is Mudfire. She is a Calico cat with a tuxedo style to her. White belly, white chest, and white paws. Her back and rest of her body is a mixture of brown, yellow, and black. Her eyes are green and on her face is a streak of yellow fur over black and white face (black on top and white on bottom).

She had just finished her training when a fire swept through the base. She constantly kept going back in to make sure everyone got out safely, thus earning her warrior name. She is a normal warrior that is fairly new.

EDIT:
Oh, if the design looks a little insane, it is the actually design of my cat named Flower.

Last edited:
Warriors was my obsession for a whole OuO No reason why I shouldn't join this, if there are no objections, of course. My warrior is Blackfeather, a crimson tom with black patches on his shoulder shaped like feathers, and black tail tip, ear tips, and paws. One of his eyes is orange while the other is green. He is impulsive, can be a bit cruel and cold hearted, and can come off as a jerk, but is also extremely cunning and clever. When he fights, however, if he draws too much blood from his opponent, he'll lose his head and go into a fit of sorts, which often has nasty results.

I've read the first three series of the Warriors Books and I stopped reading when Lionheart, Jay(something...), and Dove (something) was revealing her special powers. When you have cats with magic powers like that, you tend to stop reading.

My OC and warrior name is Mudfire. She is a Calico cat with a tuxedo style to her. White belly, white chest, and white paws. Her back and rest of her body is a mixture of brown, yellow, and black. Her eyes are green and on her face is a streak of yellow fur over black and white face (black on top and white on bottom).

She had just finished her training when a fire swept through the base. She constantly kept going back in to make sure everyone got out safely, thus earning her warrior name. She is a normal warrior that is fairly new.

EDIT:
Oh, if the design looks a little insane, it is the actually design of my cat named Flower.

WOAH DUDE! My character's also a new warrior and a female calico cat! THEY'RE TWINS, I SWEAR.

Can McDuff be a warrior too? He's really fat, but he also brings home rabbits a lot, so he's probably really strong.

Can we have two characters?

If so, I want to add Avianpaw (storm) - a lithe, nimble brown tom with a beige underbelly and vanilla swirls; he has indigo blue eyes. :3

EDIT:

WOAH DUDE! My character's also a new warrior and a female calico cat! THEY'RE TWINS, I SWEAR.

If we get chosen for the role play, would your character be my character's sister?

Heck yeah!
Just keep in mind that my character's kind of the "mentally challenged" cat of the clan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom