• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with new stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and

Soon I'll have a lot of stock to add, so keep checking back!

canyou clone now

No, Pm me with times

Ok, Pm me with times

i want a wishmakr jirachi

what do you want

OFFER STUFF!!! I don't know what you have.

I want a 10th aniv. celebi and a gamestop deoxys
I can offer a kyogre, articuno, zaptos, moltres, regirock, registeel, regice and some more
Kyogre sounds good for one of them, what else do you have to offer
Stats and natures of the 10 ANIV Celebi - UT and the gamestop deoxys please :)
I'm to lazy. maybe this weekend i'll post all of their natures.

Maybe this one. Arg, I keep running out of time.

TRU Arcues - Timid
Shiny:
Steelix
Pikachu
Medican
Torkol
Life Orb

For
VG World Championships 2009 Milotic ?

So for christmas i'm going to give away two pokemon of your choice, for the first five responders. and next week i'll be available for ALL trades, so re post them here please.

So for christmas i'm going to give away two pokemon of your choice, for the first five responders. and next week i'll be available for ALL trades, so re post them here please.

so do we ask you now or on Christmas for the two pokemon?

I'd like the TRU Arceus and the 10 Anniv Celebi. If you don't want to give them for free(christmas offer), I'd be willing to give Articuno.

I have a VGC09 Milotic, its pokerus cured, but UT, are you interested in it?

Hello!

If you are still planning on doing the Christmas giveaway and haven't met your quota of 5, i'd love to get two 10th Anniv. Celebi if that is possible. (If you are against giving two of the same pokemon away for some reason, then I would happily take a Gamestop Deoxys in place of one of the two Celebi)

I'd also like to talk some potential trades as well, but i'll wait for your response on the giveaway first, as that will dictate the pokemon I ask for.

I see you don't have Mewtwo and the Weather trio, since I´m looking for a TRU Regigigas and/ or Arceus, could we make a deal?

Order form:
Name: Mike
Want: Clone Arceus
Offer: You can keep a clone of Arceus
# of clones(up to 5): However many you want to make.

I'd like the TRU Arceus and the 10 Anniv Celebi. If you don't want to give them for free(christmas offer), I'd be willing to give Articuno.
OK, you're request 1

I have a VGC09 Milotic, its pokerus cured, but UT, are you interested in it?
Yep, what do you want?

oh ok, well can i please have a timid Tru Arceus and a japanese mystery mew
OK, you're request 2

Name:gaarasword
Want:pCP and WSHMAKER Jirachi.
I don't have PCP any more, sorrycan I get you something else?
but you'll be number 3!

Hello!

If you are still planning on doing the Christmas giveaway and haven't met your quota of 5, i'd love to get two 10th Anniv. Celebi if that is possible. (If you are against giving two of the same pokemon away for some reason, then I would happily take a Gamestop Deoxys in place of one of the two Celebi)

I'd also like to talk some potential trades as well, but i'll wait for your response on the giveaway first, as that will dictate the pokemon I ask for.
Two celebi or celebi and deoxys, which do you prefer? you're number 4

I see you don't have Mewtwo and the Weather trio, since I´m looking for a TRU Regigigas and/ or Arceus, could we make a deal?
the price is free! you're number 5, and the final free giveaway!

Order form:
Name: Mike
Want: Clone Arceus
Offer: You can keep a clone of Arceus
# of clones(up to 5): However many you want to make.
what nature?

@all giveaway recipients: Put time you are available to trade here, and pm me your FC. BTW, I can't trade until the first week of January

OK, you're request 1

Yep, what do you want?

OK, you're request 2

I don't have PCP any more, sorrycan I get you something else?
but you'll be number 3!

Two celebi or celebi and deoxys, which do you prefer? you're number 4

the price is free! you're number 5, and the final free giveaway!

what nature?

@all giveaway recipients: Put time you are available to trade here, and pm me your FC. BTW, I can't trade until the first week of January

A 10 anniv celebi will do. Saturdays in the afternoon are good for me.

I'd like these for the 6, but just these 4.

TRU Shaymin
TRU Regigigas
Alamos Darkrai
Gamestop Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom