• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weirdass Pokémon Products

Blackjack Gabbiani

Back due to popular demand!
Reaction score
Today I was at the store and found this. It's some sort of pumpkin soup package. With Pokemon on it. I also saw some manner of rice seasoning mix, but I didn't get that.

(Oh yeah, can anyone translate the back? I want to know how to make Pokemon pumpkin soup.)

So have you seen anything weirdass?

. . . at what you posted.

I thought the bread was weird...

Weren't there waffle irons? Or something like that?

I have Japanese Pokemon Fun Dip.

I don't want to eat it because the sucker is Plusle, and I just can't eat Plusle.

Oh,and an unopened Mac and Cheese box. And Meowth-Pikachu walkie talkies. (Hmm... Krazyshipping, anyone?)

I have Japanese Pokemon Fun Dip.

I don't want to eat it because the sucker is Plusle, and I just can't eat Plusle.

Oh,and an unopened Mac and Cheese box. And Meowth-Pikachu walkie talkies. (Hmm... Krazyshipping, anyone?)
I remember the Pokemon Mac and Cheese! I used to collect the Jigglypuff shapes. xD

Online the other day I remembering seeing Pokemon Cologne..
http://www.perfumeblvd.com/mpokemon.htm

It has a Charmander on the bottle. And it's for men.

nd Meowth-Pikachu walkie talkies. (Hmm... Krazyshipping, anyone?)
I got those!
I know I've seen some weird Pokemon products but I cant remember for my own life

Ever had sushi? Seaweed's like lettuce... from the sea. Once you think of it that way, it's not as disgusting... it's actually quite tasty.

Besides the perfume I actually don't consider these things "weirdass". What's the problem with them? It's just food advertised with popular characters. o_O

When I was in Japan, I got a box of Pokémon noodles at the Pokémon Center. :D They were called "Pokémon Macaroni", but they weren't really Macaroni. o.o

Off-topic: Seaweed is delicious--it's got a creamy, cool flavor to it. Lettuce, by contrast, is sort of crispy, wet, and bland. Sometimes not even wet OR crispy. Seaweed > lettuce.

On-topic: The weirdest Pokemobject I've ever seen? ...let me get back to you. I was distracted by seaweed.

The mew stylus thing was certainly weird. That's all I know. I have a Pokemon flashlight, but that's not all that weird.

I once saw a Pikachu bath toy...

You know, like a rubber ducky. Except it was a Pikachu. And also, there was a Sudowoodo bath toy... Which is weird... cuz Sudowoodo hate water...

Oh, have I found something weird.

http://www.yytoys.com/img.6/045-3-.htm

This is... I'm not too sure what it is. That site has some more stuff, like Annie and Oakley figures. There's the Team Rocket card set gift box with the Team Rocket poster, badges, and deck box. Oh, and a Pokémon Christmas tree.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom