• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weirdest Dreams

It started on what looked like an underground military base or a science lab. Screens, systems, and radars could be seen everywhere. There was a lot of activity because it seems there was a war going on. If you've played Thief 2: The Metal Age before, you'll know who the Mechanists are. Well, they were in great numbers in here, and were fighting with another force. I walked up to on of the radars and it showed some form of cyber attack on a barricade.

There were three blue squares that blocked the entrance to what I assumed was their computer network. Red dots were attacking the blue squares, and each one that touched the blue squares vanished, obviously a cyber attack. I thought I could hear a conversation about how long the cyber defense would last against the red dots. The screen zoomed out and this time it looked more like a world map. Most of the "countries" on the map were probably sections of the entire building, but what really caught my attention were two green glowing areas. These were the ones that apparently were sending the red dots. I believe someone behind me called them "Hack States."

I decided to proceed further down the room until I came across one with less activity. It looks as if a few people were taking it easy and playing a game where digital monsters eat each other to become stronger. Once I left that room, I was in this room with a steep drop below into a pool of red-yellow water that looked very strange. There was a hole in the wall below the water, circular in shape, probably once used as a passage.

There was a Mechanist woman, holding a crossbow, standing on the other side of the chasm. She told me that the substance in the chasm below was something called "Hack Water," and that it acts like corrosive acid to the human body. She threw a few helpful items across the chasm, a Healing Potion, a Holy Water vial, and a red, magical skull which unfortunately fell into the Hack Hater. The then ran back into the room she was in.

And that is all I can remember. Pretty weird, huh?

Fact: The following morning, I got a spamscam e-mail from my ex health teacher. Her account had been hacked I think.

I was in class and a donkey started to call me Ash.

Another weird dream was: I was holding somebody's hand but I wanted to look who it was, and then I woke up.

I had this weird dream that I was watching an MLP episode that's said to be DLC, then it skipped to a Double Battle between Iris and Cynthia, who are both using Garchomps (one was lvl 54 and the other was lvl 115), and Cynthia gave me a lvl 56 Garchomp before sending out her own Garchomp.

My dreams feel so dull compared to the ones I just read. ._.

I remember once, I dreamed that I was writing a letter to someone. It was in a dark room, with only one light over a single small table with a chair.
Then, it cut out to a battle between me and a Godzilla-like creature, ending in me winning by stabbing a sword in its back (a sword I didn't have at first).
After that, I hopped off the creature, and a girl I've never seen congratulated me.
The dream cut back to writing the letter, and I was trying to remember the girl's name.

And, although not really one dream, a recurring aspect of my dreams is that all the windows in my house are in a different place. I don't know why.

The other day, I dreamt that it was my birthday and I had gotten cards with MLP characters on them, which I remember quickly hiding in my room so my brother wouldn't find out I watch the show. Also, from the same dream, I remember playing Pokemon Red/Blue (I was at Cerulean City) and watching the England Football team lose a game 4-1.

I remember once, I dreamed that I was writing a letter to someone. It was in a dark room, with only one light over a single small table with a chair.
Then, it cut out to a battle between me and a Godzilla-like creature, ending in me winning by stabbing a sword in its back (a sword I didn't have at first).
After that, I hopped off the creature, and a girl I've never seen congratulated me.
The dream cut back to writing the letter, and I was trying to remember the girl's name.

That's so friggin' deep, bro.

My dreams are always strange. I can't remember any exactly as they were, but I remember parts of some. There was one when I dreamed about giant pokemon, and then another when I was waiting in line with Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees, I think their was a ghost too.

Hummm.....there was the one that made me realise I was in love with my girlfriend back when I was in 9th grade.

I cant remember all of it, but here it goes.

I am apparently some kind of ninja-assassin-commando, send on a mission to keep an evil scientist from turning the world into zombies. From the point I can remeber, I have found the mad docs bomb on top of the Empire State Building, with 10 seconds left on the clock. There is not time to disarm it, so I grab my partner (who is my real life girlfriend, not yet), and using my teleportaion powers, take us to a "deserted" island in the Pacific ocean. I throw the bomb as hard as I can to the other side of the island, and it blows up.

But apparently, there WERE people on the island, as zombies start attacking me. Fighting breaks out, and I find out Im infected too. I try to take as many as I can, but then get pulled into the ocean by my gf. It turns out the cure is saltwater. I then teleport us to the mad docs lair.

My commando army has surrounded it so he cant fly out, walk out, or dig out (o_O!), but cant attack him because the docs army has locked down the lab. So, I grab a gun and my cross-spear I always carry with me. My partner then kisses me and says she loves me. "Of course you do. I love you too. I will see you when I am done." I say as I kiss her back before teleporting in, without her. When inside, the docs army is startled by me just poofing in out of nowhere. I proceed to lift 2 people in the air with the force, smack them together, then still holding thier guns in the air with the force, gun down all the other guys.

I proceed to the doctors lab, and he comes out and sees me. "Welcome, I have been expecting you." he says. I throw my cross-spear, and hit him square in the face. He then PULLS IT OUT OF HIS FACE AND THROWS IT ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF ME! I pick it up. "You are a zombie!" I shout at him. All he does is an evil laugh. I jump in the air, spear behind my head, ready for the epic duel of the century. "Keegan, it is time to wake up." he says. I open my eyes.....and my mom is standing in front of me shaking me saying "Its time to wake up for school." -_-

Does anybody else have dreams in which they remember their previous dreams? That happens to me a lot. For instance...

One time, I dreamt that there was a pie-baking contest. I was going to enter it with a grape pie (which... probably doesn't even exist XD). So I went downstairs into a little shack to deliver it to the judges, when it exploded. I woke up then.

Well, a while later, I dreamt literally the EXACT same dream, up until the point where I was walking into the shack. In my dream, I remembered what had happened before in the other dream. So therefore, knowing that the pie was actually explosive, I threw the pie as far as I could, averting danger. And then I woke up.

...I have some bizarre dreams. Including ones about a mall made entirely out of glass. But I'll tell those another time. ^_^

Last edited:
I think it would be a dream were my class and my substitute teacher went to go play on our playground and out of the sky was airships that fired bombs at us and we run towards a tunnel and one student got hit in the foot by a bomb and it broke her foot we pulled her to us she died at that time and then robots tired to kill us but then our substitute teacher pulled swords out of the ground when were running for our lives then she killed the robots then we ran back to the tunnels but we stopped and looked at the sky and they were gone for good and then we went to our other playground and my friend gave me my blanket.

Let me think on this...uhhhh....

Well this one dream I had about tv show's in a cube floating in outer space or something like that was pretty weird.

.-.;

This is going to be weird, but why not: for a few months, I had this recurring dream where it was revealed to me that I was going to die in the very near future (no more than four days), and the entire dream was my journey through half of that duration of time. It played almost like a movie -- an extremely repetitive, boring movie. I did nothing but sulk and think that this situation can't be real. I remember that I squandered the first two days lying in my bed and saying to myself over and over again, "This can't be real."

In the dream, I had an active time bomb inside of my chest. It was to go off in ninety-six hours. I realize now that that is completely illogical, but when you're as paranoid as I am about randomly dying someday, you might actually believe it. In one dream, I was told that I would die at 5:00 PM that day. I was pretty sure that it was a dream. I woke up not knowing whether it was or wasn't just some creation of my brain and so for the entire day, I genuinely thought that I was going to die. So what did I do? I got dressed, went to school, came home. And I sat there and waited for the last minutes of my life to pass. That is an absurd way to spend your last minutes. Every day, that dream comes back to me as I reminder that I do not have as much time as I believe, and every day, I ignore that caveat.

It scares me a little.

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I once dreamt that I was going to take a swim in a stream at the edge of the woods. Then, when I went in, I saw Oprah Winfrey bathing herself about 50 feet away. She was rubbing soap all over herself. While I was wearing a swimsuit, Oprah was wearing nothing at all. I was wondering what she was doing. I asked Oprah what was she doing in the Australian countryside by herself (and completely naked to boot). Oprah told me, "I'm just washing my girlish figure!" My eye twitched. She was fat as hell. Then I asked her if she cared if anyone was watching her. She said "No! I need a break from half the world viewing my goodies!" Oprah then proceeded to shout Everybody Dance Now. Before you know it, the song Everybody Dance Now was playing out of nowhere. And Oprah started jiggling her booty. Then I realised I was in a nightmare.

Later I would tell it to my best friend. His reply? "Zaki, you're a pervert."

I've had other celebrity dreams too, some of them quite creepy.

Last edited:
Craziest dream I remember... I was a pink toothbrush on a soccer field and I was screaming for help somehow since, you know, I was a toothbrush. The dream didn't last long, but after I was done screaming a bunch of creepy old dudes in trench coats arrived and started hitting me with golf clubs. Then I woke up.

The weirdest dream you've ever had

Hey people.
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I'd like to know 'cause I've had some proper Corkers!!

Re: The weirdest dream you've ever had

i worked with a talking fridge of some kind or it might of been my rival i dont rerember.

Re: The weirdest dream you've ever had

I've had an inception type dream before, where I was having a dream inside a dream which was obviously inside a dream. In this particular dream I was in the big centre in the town hall, and loads of people with babies were trying to get them to calm down and stop crying. I remember it clearly.

Moving this over to The Post Box, it seems to fit better over there. c:

Last edited:
Last night I dreamt that I bought a new Playstation game. It was bascially The Shining plot turned into a game. As I started playing I found myself in the game, but I wasn't me, I was some girl who I guess we could call 'Wendy' I was in her body but with my thoughts. Danny was in the dream and the guy who took on the role of Jack was some guy from a British soap opera (a guy that isn't vaguely intimidating). Anyway, I found myself running around the hotel whilst getting stuck in lifts and feeling terrified everytime I rounded a corner. It was the usual dream thing of needing to run from danger but your legs feel like led and you can't run for crap. This combined with the terrifying feeling that soap opera guy was gonna find me. Eventually I ran into a lift and as I went up and the doors opened, I finally was face to face with 'Jack'. He wasn't soap opera guy anymore though, instead he was two zombies (probably due to my fascination with the Walking Dead). They came towards me and I knew I couldn't escape. As usual before the killing had chance to happen, I woke up with my heart beating like crazy.

In the dream, while it felt real I remember also thinking from the point of view of someone who was playing this on a console. I remember thinking, "wow these sets are so realistic, I bet Stanley Kubrick helped make this game"

I think I should stop watching horror movies.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom