• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf I: Bulbatown - WOULD A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown

I will be PMing your roles shortly. If you have changed your username since signups began, please let me know.

Pardon the double post, but:

Werewolf I: Bulbatown
Chapter 1: Dawn

The sun has risen over a sleepy Bulbatown. The Werewolves have blended in so thoroughly that it is impossible to tell who is who. However, let it be known that one among them is a spy from another city. This spy has been hired by that city to track the operations of the Werewolf gang that once threatened the peace.

There is also a vampire living among you. He, too, is a master of disguise, and could very well be your neighbor. However, his bites don't kill; rather, they transform, turning you into one of them. Fortunately, the same city that sent the spy also sent a healer, one who knows the way of the vampire and can cure the infected. But he knows just as much as the next guy about who is a vampire and who is not. Don't worry - his potions don't hurt the healthy.

And with that, the first day begins. You may start your deliberations and your roleplaying now.

DAY ONE ENDS SATURDAY, MARCH 20, 2010. EIGHT VOTES ARE NEEDED FOR A LYNCH TODAY.

((Maybe a start-up thread would be better? And are we lynching right now? Also, do we just go by our usernames?))

You do go by your usernames. However, you want to let everyone roleplay for a bit before casting a vote, otherwise people will call you out on it. Voting too early and spontaneously has hurt many players on the Pokebeach games.

Just... roleplay. You're citizens of a town. Interact with each other, share your thoughts. If you have special roles that require you to post certain stuff during the day, do so. (In this game, there is only one person who does that kind of stuff.)

Slumboo entered the town and looked around.

SI wakes up and lets out a very deadly fart before going outside. The sun then blinds him and he goes back inside to sleep more.

Raichu99 wakes up , he smells............egg. He makes his way downstairs to collect the morning paper before having breakfast.

Slumboo looks around seeing no one and heads into the main part of the town.

Dark Knight lurked in the shadows of buildings, and looked around for anyone suspicious.

Perfectionist sat in the town square on a fountain, and sighed. He stared around.

"It must be too early. Might get more to do if I walk around."

After stretching a bit, He stood and started walking through the town aimlessly.

Rider stepped out on his porch, and yawned. "What a great day," he said to himself.

OOC: I have changed my name to Rocket Grunt. This is The Perfectionist.

Slumboo looked around and saw more people coming out of their houses. Slumboo walked over to see what everyone was up to.

OOC: I changed my name to Baba O'Riley. This is Raichu99

Shadow Lugia woke up and walked out of the door. "Hey everyone! Nice day!"

OoC: I have changed my name to Rocketrider. This is Blitzrider

OOC: Am the only one who doesn't feel like changing their username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom