• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doing: Posting here, watching Wolf's Retarded Mission on YouTube and reading a guide for Yu-Gi-Oh: Reshef of Destruction from gamefaqs.

Thinking: What I'm going to do tomorrow.

Doing: searching information about this "Venom" movie they're going to do. (?)
Thinking: I'm hungry and my mom didn't do my dinner yet.

Doing: Avoiding an insane amount of schoolwork by exploring the 'net.
Thinking: How much I want to see Avenue Q.

Doing: Playing Pokémon Platinum, watching .hack//Liminality episode 4, posting, and talking to people on IRC

Thinking: How much I want to play the Great Marsh game in Pokémon Platinum to expand my Pokédex.

Doing: Getting ready to walk over to work and pick up my check.
Thinking: Should I clean my room a little today or not...

Doing: Delaying studying, but I'm getting to it... soon... /cough
Thinking: About how hungry I am, but too lazy to git2the fridge. XD

Doing: Just typing this out, really.
Thinking: Wondering if the fact that my laptop is no longer working has something to do with that April Fool's worm.

Doing: Just on here, not much else
Thinking: Hope I can talk to my favourite girl tonight, kinda miss her, but I know she has been bit busy doing a few things.

Doing: searching for a Batman rumor my big brother heard and since he's too lazy to do this himself. And watch a video on YouTube named "Simon's Cat - TV Dinner".
Thinking: Holy crapper, I need to do my Chemistry's, Metodology of Studies', History's, and Psychology's homework. I'm hungry, totally tired 'cause I just came from "work", and I sooooooo needing a shower!

Doing this forums right now? o.o

And randomly thinking about an Empolian battling an Infernape..lol XD

Doing: Posting this and starting a blog post.
Thinking: "Do I really need an AR to find my SID?" and "I'm so totally screwed when it comes to that shiny Milotic NoA is giving out."

Doing: Rocking out to "I Am (All of Me)" by Crush 40.
Thinking: My brain's singing along to the lyrics, is all. XD

Doing: Rocking out to "I Am (All of Me)" by Crush 40.
Thinking: My brain's singing along to the lyrics, is all. XD

Sound's like fun. =)

Doing: Still posting here, but going to eat soon.

Thinking: Uhh...my mind is blank. Oh, then Kirby is in fire form, beating up King Dedede again...heh

Back
Top Bottom