• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

How terrible my art is and how I'm not improving whatsoever. Oh, and how bad my colouring and shading skills are, and how my anatomy is shit, AND how I can't do lineless art. Maybe it really is time a gave up for good, as I don't seem to be going anywhere with my art and I don't seem to be enjoying it anymore.

How terrible my art is and how I'm not improving whatsoever. Oh, and how bad my colouring and shading skills are, and how my anatomy is shit, AND how I can't do lineless art. Maybe it really is time a gave up for good, as I don't seem to be going anywhere with my art and I don't seem to be enjoying it anymore.
You might just need to take a break. When something you enjoy becomes a chore, it's time to take a rest. (That's why I've put some of my fanfic aside for the time being.) Maybe if you take a few weeks off, things will look up a bit.

Leveling up my team in Yellow and trying the Mew glitch if I can. I'm honestly really nervous about trying out that glitch; I've never done it before and I don't want to screw it up. I really want to catch a glitch Mew and add it to my team as my main Psychic type but if I blow it on this save file, I may not get another chance. Can't be that hard, right? =/

Finishing my school work and some upcoming meetings before the holidays start. Life is a mess... but at least there are holidays! <3

Back
Top Bottom