• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Why don't I have more time for reading?

I only have about 2 days left till I get to buy Visual Novel Maker. I am completely obsessed with it.

Song currently stuck in my head: "I Love You More Than I Hate My Period" - Say Anything

4-Reasons-Why-Swimsuit-Shopping-Online-Sucks-anime-annoyed-hunter-x-hunter-hnterxhunter-fire.gif

I wonder which volcano movie had the dumbest romantic subplot: Volcano or Dante's Peak. All disaster movies have them, but volcano movies take it to a whole nother level.

right now i'm mostly thinking about how one of my heroes was confirmed to have passed away today. trying to focus on work but it's hard to get off my mind.

Thinking about old headcanons and all the Christmas shopping I still need to do.
right now i'm mostly thinking about how one of my heroes was confirmed to have passed away today. trying to focus on work but it's hard to get off my mind.
I'm sorry to hear that, Moll. I hope today is a better day for you.

College starting up again on Monday and career ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom