• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

A bit annoyed with some things my dad said... He tries to look accepting but deep down there are hints he struggles with it.

Thinking about the weirdest dream I just had. Disney lent the license for the "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise out to Naughty Dog who then proceeded to make an Uncharted-esque game set in the Golden Age of Piracy...It was pretty awesome, all the pomp and explosive action gameplay combined with the epic music of the PotC movies. I just wish it was real now.

It is actually local elections day here, but with all the other things going on, I did not get to think much about it... Will still be going around 6pm with most of the family to vote, though.

On top of all the other family health stuff, grandpa has to do a heart checkup tomorrow too...

Thinking about what to do with some of the MTG cards I've traded with someone. On the plus side, I grabbed two important cards for my best friend's spider tribal deck !

I'm thinking abt how every time I am cleaning out the dish washer and how every time I am holding the big steak knife in my hand for those brief few seconds I am transporting it from dish washer to drawer I carry the essence of a Final Girl in a horror movie
No joke, I do this too every time I take care of the dishes too... it is a shared braincell LOL..

I am thinking about making tteokbokki! I've never made Korean food before, but they seem really really tasty... I love anything rice cake and I've never made that sort of thing in a savory context before! (only made daifuku mochi and mochi ice cream before so dessert type things)

I'm thinking about what most of those funny words on my blood test reports mean. Although, by the fact that the numbers I have for each word seems to be in the average aside of a few ones being a little bit lower than the minimum, I'd say I'm okay so far.

I might have had more coffee than usual the past few days (I kinda needed it), but it is starting to get on my nerves, I am a bit shaky... I probably need to tone it down as things should get calmer.

Back
Top Bottom