• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

thinking about the homemade bar soap a store at the place i moved from made--i really want another bar : (--and this perfume i want to buy, katabatic from pinewardperfume, which i'm really!!!! hoping will be back in stock when they reopen the store on the 16th. i haven't had any perfume in a year or two, and i read a really good review about it, so i'm hoping and praying i can snag a decently sized bottle.

A friend who I have not seen for a while is gonna be visiting for three days, and I am quite looking forward to it

I'm curious about how public transportation will be on friday considering the strikes tjat will happen all around France.

Trying to think of a list of things to bring up to my friend while catching up. Yeah I kinda do that with people I do not talk with regularly, to make sure I do not forget something and miss out on telling them during the short time window they are available...

I'm thinking about how I need to hydrate. At my last checkup my doctor even said I need to hydrate more. BRB, grabbing water.

I am annoyed at how the USB cable I use to charge phone and power bank has got too loose, I probably should replace it soon, but waiting for a few more e-shop requests to pile up in the family and order all at once.

I'm thinking about how my grandmother gave me a stone goose, yk like the big bulky ones people dress up, and I'm trying to figure out 1: how to get it out of my car (I am NOT strong enough to move it myself) and 2: How I'm gonna dress it up! I could go a silly route with stone goose cosplays or I could get the normal cute little goose clothes (Or handmake)..
You guys know what I'm talking about with the goose right? Like people used to have them on their porches all the time! It's been in my car a month or so because I'm not strong enough to move it and every day I'm more concerned about the goose's future. If I can't lift her out of the car, how am I going to send her to Harvard one day??

Anyways, thats a problem for later. I am looking for goose names too, I'm thinking about that as well.

Im currently thinking about if I wanna skip this fridays four hour practice. Ngl its my day off and going to practice seems like bullshit. Its cold and Im not interested in freezing my ass off

A lot on my mind today. I just got an email yesterday that I've been invited to teach at the local community college for a half-semester course. The problem is the course starts literally next week so I have a lot to do.

This cute, funny moment that happened in Greece, when my mum and I were taking a morning walk from the resort we were staying at into the nearby town, and we went past this big group of kids and their teachers from the local school. The second they saw us, they obviously saw a good chance to practice their English and loudly called out "Good morning!"and "Hello friend!" to us and I saw my own chance to practice my Greek, so I responded by calling back both "Good morning!" and "Kaliméra!". The kids then got all surprised and excited and talked among themselves as if to say "OMG! She speaks our language!". It was priceless. :D

Thinking about how I aced a Mini-Prix as Blue Falcon in F-Zero 99. It's quite hard to survive a race sometimes, let alone win one, so it's refreshing to actually succeed in such endeavor n_n

This cute, funny moment that happened in Greece, when my mum and I were taking a morning walk from the resort we were staying at into the nearby town, and we went past this big group of kids and their teachers from the local school. The second they saw us, they obviously saw a good chance to practice their English and loudly called out "Good morning!"and "Hello friend!" to us and I saw my own chance to practice my Greek, so I responded by calling back both "Good morning!" and "Kaliméra!". The kids then got all surprised and excited and talked among themselves as if to say "OMG! She speaks our language!". It was priceless. :D
I live by Ancient Olympia, heavy tourist region, and I have seen stuff like this from the opposite end all the time :) most ppl fail to consider that someone visiting would have practiced their basics, or that pretty much any Greek kid knows at the bare minimum some basic English since 3rd grade. Although some overact the surprise bit on both sides cuz it can feel wholesome :)

Back
Top Bottom