• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you most looking forward to right now?

My Pop'n Music merchandise arriving.

I bought two plushies and a figure. One of the plushies will arrive very soon and I'm not sure about the other two items.

Spending my Christmas money. 2DS here I come! (Getting it so I can trade with myself. Pokemon Bank can't evolve or transfer items. :p)

Getting into Alpha Sapphire. I got it for Christmas. I was a little late into getting it so I'm grateful I have it now...

Hearing back from the animal shelter that I want to volunteer for. I mailed in my application yesterday, so hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow or Tuesday!

Going out tomorrow with a friend! We're going to see Desolation of Smaug, getting some food, buying a headset and going shopping for instruments. Should be pretty cool.

I got Orientation Week at university starting February 23 (and a course orientation on the night of February 25) and I begin my course on 2 March. That is what I am looking forward to, and I know I will enjoy it because I am interested in international affairs (it is a Master of International Relations course). On Thursday, I ordered one of the books I need for uni from the university bookshop's website and I might get it sometime next week. Hopefully.

Getting my first Gen VI Pokemon game soon! <3 I'll be purchasing Y in hopefully about a week or so. (It's about time, I know.)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom