• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A green tanktop, a navy blue bra, pink striped panties, black skinny jeans, and a see-through black jacket

I'm wearing a grey T-shirt and dark blue shorts.

A black T-shirt with green parts on the edge of the sleeves. Black pants, as well.

green shirt with a dinosaur with a coke in its hand and green camouflage pants.

I'm wearing khaki sweatpants, and green hollister sweater that was on sale for $20, i just love hollister hoodie, i really love nothing else but their zip up hoodies and their laguna beach scent! also wearing nike socks, pink underwear, aeropostale t-shirt with a reindeer on it (i really wanted the owl shirt badly), silver hoop earrings, and a opal necklace in the shape of a four corner diamond.

A blue t-shirt that says "Save Water, Save Electricity, Save Earth" on it, my cupcake necklace, navy blue sweatpants, and black & hot pink Skechers flip flops with white rhinestones on the straps. Oh, and my bathrobe, too 8-3

Blue jeans, studded belt, a black sock on one foot and a white one on the other and a black shirt with cats on it =3

Ya I have a strange fashion.

A shirt with a hoodie over, green nail polish, and I was wearing shorts and tights before, but I changed to pants.

Light blue jeans, brown T-shirt and a green-yellow checkered shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom