• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your freakiest nicknames?

Not really following the question, but my Silver glitched once and all my pokemon nicknames shifted in the storage box. So my wooper (Whoopie) became a meowth.

Barack the Abomasnow.

i was gonna do obama the abomasnow,but your's works better.

my weirdest was zapshroud for a luxio(i wanted something cool)
one of my freinds used to name some of his BOOB with various numbers afterwards
i named a bunch after eople in this funny manga called Kodomo no jikan. and i named some from code geass,but my choices for the pokemon who were named those were sorta bad

Well I just caught every Unown, so
:7up:
for me, I guess.

Named each one after the first word that began with their letter that I could think of after catching it. During this long, tedious side-quest. It got interesting, to say the least. :evil:

It's not very weird but I named the uxie I got yesterday Navi for no real reason. (Any of you who played The legend of zelda Ocarina of Time..."Hey! Listen! Hey! Watch Out!!")

A wailmer named toy4me... It knew a lot of hidden moves, never battled... I kinda just tooled it around. Closest thing to pokeabuse I have probably done in the game. I left it fainted purposefully for about a month. >.>

I nickname almost every Pokemon I catch. The following nicknames are my own personal best of the best. (There's allot of em) Many of these names contain various references that you may or may not recognize. (I'll label some of the more obscure ones)

Fed Ex = Delibird
Germ Face = Spinda
Octorok = Octillary
Sea Biscut = Rapidash
Slurms = Slugma
Smokey = Ursarang (Named after he who prevents forest fires, Smokey the Bear)
StaticShok = Raichu (Static Shock was that black superhero that nobody but me gave two craps about)
Casa Nova = Ditto
Erecto = Caterpie
ScrufmGruf = Arcanine (Named after Scruff M Gruff the crime fighting dog)
Clamps = Scizor
ManHandler = Tentacool
SupaSoaker = Squirtle
BuzzBomber = Beedrill
AsexualBob = Porygon
Striptease = Lopbunny
FecesKing = Fearow
Plague Rat = Ratata
LawnMower = Carnivine
Scrambles = Eggsecute
Tingle = Mime Junior
Trannie = Mr. Mime (female)
Stoner = Golem
Rosebud = Ivysaur
Sebastion = Krabby (Little Mermaid ftw)
Mr.Bubble = Piplup (Not an intentional reference, but Mr. Bubble happens to be the name of a kind of bubble bath)

I went on a little surfing adventure after getting the HM. I swear, the encounter rate has been doubled to make up for the faster speed.

First thing I see upon entering the water is a L. 30-something Tentacruel. :bawling:

My wonderful Gardevoir Psychic-ed it to, like, three HP and I caught it. And I named him Squishie. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishie!

Hey I liked Static Shock too!

I generally use names that pop into my head. My pikachu in Yellow got named Donny before the Name Rater. Once, I named my entire team after characters in Avatar.

My best nicknames tended to be in the earliest days of my playing. Meaning, duh, RBY.

Nothing can top FUCKER WOW the Nidoran or PEEPEES?! the Pidgeot.

Cool Odd the Bellossom... I guess that makes some sense.

I don't know if these qualify as 'freaky.' More like 'silly' and 'evidence that Clover is way too into Battlestar Galactica.'

I have
... a Staraptor named Starbuck. I live in fear of when she'll explode and come back two months later and I later find her charred remains in another region...
... a Torterra named Gaeta. No, he hasn't lost a leg, thanks.
... a Garchomp named Zarek. He's going to blow something up and claim it was a political thing, I just know it.
... a Lopunny named Hoshi. At least the bunny ears are better than a terrible haircut.
... a Typhlosion named Caprica. What was I thinking, giving such a destructive creature that name?
... a Snorlax named Lee. Because we must never forget Fat Lee.
... a Skarmory named Raider. I don't think he's lobotomised, though.
... a red Gyrados named Dante. Because he's badass and looks good in red. (okay, that's a Devil May Cry ref, not BSG)

(good to be back...)

Gary Busey - Gliscor

I'm not sure if that constitutes 'freaky,' but it's the least conventional nickname I've given.

Well, I bred four machops that know flamethrower, return, close combat, and rock smash, so here are three of their nicknames:
Wendy-Wu(f)
Jackie(m)
Chuck(m)
Whoever gets the reference gets a cookie.

Aerowhore for the Wingull with 31 Atk and Speed IVs. This thing has made love with too many Adamant Aerodactyls too many times! :p

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom