• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chronicles of Narnia
(I've got a giant 700 something page book (and I say giant because it is really thick) with all seven books in it).

Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte

It's for my English class, but surprisingly... I'm actually enjoying it. O_O

I just finished The Three Musketeers (a simplified version) for my English class.
I'm also reading Mark Of Athena (Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus)

Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

Let's see if it makes me believe in God.

Syren by Angie Sage

No, it has nothing to do with depressed girls falling in love.

Uglies, Scott Westerfeld, and The Fault In Our Stars, John Green.

Federico Garcia Lorca's Blood Wedding (plays count, right? ;D).

Last edited:
Why did Prim have to die?! T_T
I know, right? She was so ADORABLE! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!:bawl:
Personally, I think The Hunger Games trilogy was a train wreck. The first book was good, Catching Fire was good but it became derailed at the end, with Mockingjay being the crash that resulted from the derailment. I found it hard to follow at times.
So true. The chaos was all over the place in the tragic times in Mockingjay. Also, I'm not good at keeping track of who is alive and who is not when there's too many side/background characters.

I FINALLY finished Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights! I didn't understand the part near the ending...

The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros.

We have to read it for school, then mimic the style to write our own novella. I would honestly have preferred a less autobiographical approach, but it's still an interesting assignment.

Why did Prim have to die?! T_T
I know, right? She was so ADORABLE! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!:bawl:
Personally, I think The Hunger Games trilogy was a train wreck. The first book was good, Catching Fire was good but it became derailed at the end, with Mockingjay being the crash that resulted from the derailment. I found it hard to follow at times.
So true. The chaos was all over the place in the tragic times in Mockingjay. Also, I'm not good at keeping track of who is alive and who is not when there's too many side/background characters.

I FINALLY finished Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights! I didn't understand the part near the ending...
Urgh Wuthering Heights...I had to read that for college. I enjoyed the first half of the book, but the second half was awful. Me and my teacher would often talk about how Edgar really got the rough end of the stick in that book.

The Talisman by Stephen King. Considering sending it back to the library to check out and read something different though.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Man, I haven't read this series in a long time. Gives me nostalgic feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom