• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished reading this super cute manga called Chi's sweet home by Konami Kanata -Volume 1
*Looks up manga for authors name* OHMYGOSH! I didn't know it had an anime as well! GAH! I'm looking that up tonight!

I just finished reading William Goldman's The Princess Bride. Now, I want to watch the movie.
I can't believe the mentioned book was not an actual abridgment. This actually explains some questions that came up when I read the book.
I hope Buttercup's Baby is published someday.

Last edited:
The Andromeda Strain by Micheal Chricton is what i'm currently read. It's a classic Sci-fi story that's actually pretty realistic, which is weird yet also very awesome when it comes to this genre.

Barely reading Téa Obreht's The Tiger's Wife since it does kind of seem to be one of those I-have-to-read-more-than-once-or-look-it-up-to-understand-it-sort of books.
Also, today, I just started Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl which is a relatable book for me so far since I am a college freshman and introverted. I'm starting chapter thirteen!

Just finished The Elite by Kiera Cass.
Starting on I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak

The Complete Collection of Sherlock Holmes.
More specifically, I just finished The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes and have moved onto The Return of Sherlock Holmes.

Moby-Dick by Herman Melville. Yes, again.

Shiver by Maggie Steifvater.

Hopefully I'll finish it soon so I can read the other books I have. ;~~;

I am currently reading Artemis Fowl 1, I just finished Chapter 6: Siege.

(I'm re-reading the earlier books, before I start reading the newer ones)

The Letters of J. R. R. Tolkien

wishing a happy 122nd birthday to the professor.

Currently I'm reading Dune by Frank Herbert; also, if comics count, Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle.

The Magic Toyshop by Angela Carter. Quite slow to start but really quite impressive and impactful later on.

Re-reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green after seeing that beautiful, beautiful trailer. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom