• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iliad, in preparation for my English class in the fall.

Soooo I never finished reading Natalia Sylvester's Chasing the Sun: A Novel. XD But now that I have my Kindle I'm making significant progress in the book! :)

Started reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven. It was one of the summer reading books that seniors need to read.

Prescription for Murder : The True Story of Harold Shipman

I love books about crime stories and serial killers. It's kinda morbid but fascinating.

Yesterday I restarted the Sookie Stackhouse series. My free time is about to be destroyed so I better read these quickly xD

Just finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and now getting a start on As Red as Blood.

Kingdom of the Grail by Judith Tarr

A Ticket to Ride: A Novel by Paula McLain. I'm giving this one another shot, as the prose is very good but the characters really aren't. I just hope I can tough it out until the end. (Yes, the characters are that bad.)

Yesterday, I bought Dance of the Reptiles, a compilation of news paper columns by Carl Hiaasen for the Miami Herald. All the columns are dated between 2001 and 2012, and combined with Hiaasen's home-state pride for Florida, which is also my home state, I figured they'd be a good capsule for the time and place of my childhood, being as my family moved to Florida in 2001 when I was 4 years old and I've been here ever since.

The Disaster Artist- a book by The Room actor, Greg Sestero. I'm not going to lie, this book can be... uncomfortable to read. There are some parts that make me chuckle, but it really explains a lot why that movie was so hilariously awful in a funny, yet disturbing way. o_O I don't think I will be laughing at certain scenes anymore, either.

Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

I'm not really sure why I'm reading this, to be honest. It kind of just... happened, I guess. o__o;;

Eldest, by Christopher Paolini. I read Eragon two years ago and just found out that it actually continued. I'm finding Roran's side-plot much more interesting than the main story.

A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

A Game of Thrones. Very, very slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom