• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rereading the first Game of Thrones book. I kinda stopped reading during the second one but I'm starting from the beginning so I remember anything. It's much more interesting than I remembered, even knowing some of what happens.

The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory

Sunne in Splendour by Sharon Kay Penman.

"Supernova : The Knights, The Princess, and The Falling Star" by Dee Lestari.

The modern translations of Records of Ancient Matters (Kojiki 古事記), and the Chronicles of Japan (Nihon Shoki 日本書紀), both being the earliest known important pieces of Japanese literature.

Coastlines, Patrick Barkham
A travelogue focusing on coastal property owned by the National Trust
Do you also read stuff about the historical mansions owned by the UK National Trust too?

Lionheart by Sharon Kay Penman.

The Walker's Guide to Outdoor Clues and Signs, Tristan Gooley.

I'm beginning to regret this one. 100 pages in and I've found that at least half of the observations made are really variations on the same theme; specks of contextless trivia in each chapter; plenty of rather suspicious direction-finding tips; oh, and overcomplicated methods for gathering simple information. I know what species of plants tend to grow in boggy ground too, but I know when I'm in a bog because I hear a squelch

The Teaberry Strangler, and other Cozy/ Culinary mysteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom