• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Decade Were You Born In?

What Decade Were You Born In?

• Total voters

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
A simple question- what decade where you born in? I was born in the 90s (1997).

Late '95 is when I was born.

The 90's. The decade of Grunge music, N' Sync, The Backstreet Boys, and Pokemon.

The '90s, toward the start of it. August of '91, actually.

Predicting right now that around 90% of repliers will be born in the '90s, given the time period when Pokémon was first really popular and its target age group. I'd also like to point out that anyone born in the 2010s will be too young to reply to this thread (less than two years old at most).

I was born in very early 91. Kind of wish I'd been around for the 80's :/

I was born in the 90's. In a way, I would have liked to live in the 80's because my favorite music is from that decade. But I'm quite happy with the decade I was born in anyway, since I grew with Pokémon. :D

80s kid here - born in early 1985, specifically.

You young tykes all make me feel so old. ;)

Early 90s. Grew up with the best movies and cartoons :D

I was born in the 90's, most specifically 1999, hence the 99 in my username.

Late 80s
I wish I was born on early 70s though. 80s childhood and adolescence sounds really fun than I grew up on.

Back
Top Bottom