• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Did You Draw Today?

this shitpost
Screenshot_20211226-160241_Firefox.jpg

While it wasn't done today, not that long ago I was working on a drawing of a Snivy riding on her trainer's head and wearing his hat. I didn't get very far into it, but I still hope to finish it sometime, as it is one of my New Year's Resolutions to draw more in general.

I forgot it was Inktober today! I drew a gargoyle. Eh I should say I tried to draw a gargoyle, basing it off of Brooklyn from the 1990s Disney cartoon (back when Disney was good in my opinion) Gargoyles. Loved that show. Sadly cannot show it as I need to get a new printer and also might do Liontober (a lion king drawing challenge I found on Deviantart for October) but I have to think on that as the first topic is Idol.

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed my printer. Turns out I needed to just remove the old drive from the printer and reinstall HP Smart app.

Brooklyn gargoyle.jpg

Last edited:
I still need to do eagle for yesterday plus today's prompt which is forgetfulness.

Drew a nest with a bird sitting on it today for day 9 and traced Krabby from Pokemon plus did a poor excuse of Squidward for day 10 Inktober 2022.

Really yesterday, but it's within 24 hours.
A Haxorus, Slekdirge(S/V Spoilers), and Jolteon.

*uses a revive on this thread*

Today I just sketched out some of the main character designs for the game I'm developing. I feel like I'm finally getting closer to a "finalized" version, at least for some of them.
Oh, and also a doodle of a Lileep that I forgot to save lol.

oh neat, this is a thread that exists :enzap:
Lately I've actually been pretty productive drawing-wise, due to my free time and my bursts of inspiration actually lining up for once haha
Anyway I started this sketch today, it's gonna take quiiiiite a bit of cleaning up lol but it's going well so far
i should have cropped this better

(don't worry I've been doing SOME Pokémon art too lol)

Back
Top Bottom