• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Four Hours At The Capitol, a new documentary about the January 6th insurrection. But dear lord, this was just BAAAAAD, mainly because it is extremely, heavily biased towards the insurrectionists and actually has the audacity to try to make them out to be in the right! Uh, no. Absolutely not. If you want to watch a GOOD, informative documentary on the capitol siege that DOESN'T try to paint the rioters as the ones in the right, watch the one on Hulu! That one actually serves its purpose and does what it's supposed to do!

Last edited:
Squid Game (Netflix).

For those who watched all the episodes, I found a video on YouTube on what you may have missed in Squid Game (WARNING: Spoilers, so only view if you have seen all nine episodes)

I found this really good documentary on Netflix called Fire In Paradise, about the most destructive wildfire in California's history. Very riveting and compelling, though I felt it was too short. I wish it could have been longer! Definitely a must-watch if you ever want to watch a good, informative, genuinely well made documentary.

I'm watching a brazillian sitcom called ''Tapas e Beijos'' (which translates to ''Slaps and Kisses") and omg y'all... it's so hilarious. It has no business being this funny.

Just finished season 1 of Bojack Horseman. Good stuff ngl. Was surprised with how much I liked the characters, despite how silly they first appeared. I've heard great things about it so can't wait for later seasons play out.

Mock The Week (on ABC TV Plus). The second round (the stand-up round) poke fun at Pokemon, in which the round was called "Omicron: Gotta Catch Ém All", a parody of the slogan for Pokemon "Pokemon: Gotta Catch Ém All") and the mock suggestion that they ban test cricket because all the variants are apparently coming from countries that play test cricket (no wonder there is a unique form of omicron in Queensland, where the first Ashes test is being held).

I finished bojack horseman a few days ago. What a show. After season 1 it just goes up, imo seasons 2-3 are the peak but season 6 was great too. Still seasons 4 and 5 had some amazing episodes and plotlines too, so honestly the whole journey was great. Highly recommend, albeit it tackles heavy themes.

I finished bojack horseman a few days ago. What a show. After season 1 it just goes up, imo seasons 2-3 are the peak but season 6 was great too. Still seasons 4 and 5 had some amazing episodes and plotlines too, so honestly the whole journey was great. Highly recommend, albeit it tackles heavy themes.
I’m jealous, I wish I could experience it for the first time again. Especially jealous that you didn’t have to wait for the seasons to come out lmfao. Incredible show

I just watched the Hawkeye finale. It was pretty good, if not somewhat predictable minus one scene in particular. Kate Bishop is fantastic and they made the OG Hawkeye a lot more likable with this show imo

Well yesterday and today had a lot of good stuff that I watched today:

- The Doctor Who New Year's Special

- The Harry Potter Return to Hogwarts Special - This was so great, Harry Potter is a big part of my childhood and seeing everyone reuniting and recalling memories from back then honestly made my heart smile.

- And last but not least, Cobra Kai Season 4. I'm a huge fan of this show and I kinda wanted to binge the whole season today, but there was so much to watch today that I only managed to squeeze one episode in. Tomorrow I'm definitely going to binge the rest though.

Technically...a fragment of Despicable Me 3, because it was on a physical TV. But, on a substantial basis of real TV, the final episode of NBC sitcom The Good Place.
in a looser sense as a "show" or "series resembling a TV show in its construction", I was looking at some episodes of Infinity Train's fourth season to gather information about the characters' reactions for use as a fan reference.

I've been watching a lot of Total Drama lately, currently partway through The Ridonculous Race. It's actually pretty fun, overall late-season Total Drama really doesn't drop in quality as much as I remembered. Sure it's nowhere near as good as stuff like World Tour, and Revenge of the Island was overall just not very good, but the rest of it, surprisingly enjoyable.

I just finished the 4th season of Slasher.

Very good, albeit imo wasn't as good as season 3 was. But I'm feeling the show is really stepping up from the first 2 seasons ngl, and I'm happy about that.

Hypothetical (SBS Viceland) and I was outraged over the prize that Love Balls won. I was expecting the prize to be the swing James Acaster spoke about a number of times, but it was a night with Noel Edmond, some guy and The Banker.

Back
Top Bottom